RE: Driving in the Nude

I have an old open top CJ Jeep I drive nude in. I do it mostly at night but have done it during the day mostly on dirt roads.

This post was edited

wow what a dream, but I guess I'm not hardcore enough to do it. maybee its also a question where you're living (city/countryside) I think somewhere out in the woods on higways or so it's not such a big deal, but in the middle of a city? downtown nyc or la?? I guess not.. xD

.... but there is a saying in german "sag niemals nie = never say never"

This post was edited

Justin Beiber says that too lol

This post was edited

Justin Beiber says that too lol
in german or english??

This post was edited

what's a bieber?

This post was edited

More than a few times.... too and from work and around the back roads for a enjoyable summer drive with the windows down enjoying the sights and smell of the fresh summer air.

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

did it once. i just finished workout in the gym, it was already dark. because at that time i forgot to bring some change, i decided to took off all my clothes inside the car and driving nude around 19 miles.

This post was edited

I have driven several times in the nude, 4oo miles, and thenin teh city untill I reach the motel, ( had to dress then ) My firnd and I drove to a nudist resort in California, nude most of the way except for stopes to eat and the like. I had a real oen pair of shorts at one stop I just wore them to fill up the truck it was fun. When we arrived at the site we both were nude and we checked in that way. A total of 9 days without clothes to include the drive home.

This post was edited
Croatia..

I didn't actually drive as the police took away my driving licence a week before the trip, but both me and my girflriend at the time stayed naked almost all the way till the beach. Ok..I didn't drive but I was changing the tapes on the cassette player though..mainly doors and beatles..x

This post was edited

I often do about an hour's naked drive on the A1 and M1 = major "freeways" here. It is quite interesting when there are road works and I'm near stationary, nose to tail in 3 lanes of traffic - Naked. No towel either,

This post was edited