RE: Driving in the Nude

Its just a matter of when and where you do it. I have a jeep with a canvas top. Driving desert roads incurrs very little risk of encountering anyone else, and, being mostly frderal lands, it isn't illegal anyway.

This post was edited
RE: PLEASE!!!

Sure-know the legal issues in your area. The further east you go the less likely nude driving would be tolerated. HOWEVER- there are places where not only would it be tolerated, it is legal. Many of the public lands in the west have no restrictions concerning simple nudity and have 1000s of miles of roads where no one cares (or would even know) what you are wearing. So pick your places, nude driving can be fun and legal.

This post was edited
First time Driving Nude

I guess this could fit in several threads, but will post it here. My friend and I had been sailing (or trying too) and when we got back to shore we tied my little boat on top the car and drove away. It didn;t really occur to us to redress ( we had were sailing naked ). As we neared town we realized that we should dress, so pulled on some some shorts and then proceeded to my trailer to remove the boat. Since we had planned to camp on a island but had gotten beclamed, we headed back out to a remote landed campsite and continued our nude adventure.

This post was edited

yeah I had a little mazda mx5 at one stage and use to drive top down nude quite a lot , I think the longest trip was about 4 hours.
I use to sit on a towle and wrap it around if necessary

was lots of fun

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

Yes, I have driven nude, both day (evening) and night. The farthest I've driven is less than 10 miles (from work to home, including on the Las Vegas Strip since I work for a major hotel/resort near the south end of The Strip and live southeast from there).
The feeling is exhilirating but I try to watch for others who might be able to see into my car from above in higher profile vehicles, including busses, etc.
So far, no problems but since the days are getting longer, I've curbed my nude drives home from work due to daylight, even though my car windows are tinted.
Jim

This post was edited
Driving Nude

I had an opportunity to do some nude driving this morning (3/22/11). I left my house in the San Fernando
Valley and drove a couple of miles until the car warmed up, then at 6:20 pulled
over to the side of the road and took off all my clothes. I then continued on,
getting onto the I-5 south at Laurel Canyon.
Proceeded to the 134 east, then the 210 east until reaching Rancho
Cucamonga. Once there I pulled into a parking lot to get dressed
before getting to my final destination. The total distance driven nude was 55
miles and the time was 54 minuets.
From there I had to drive to work in Valencia.
Again I pulled over to the side of the rode and took off everything. This was
at 7:41. The drive to work was in
very heavy traffic but with careful driving I was able to stay nude the entire
time. This was for a distance of 76 miles and exactly two hours.
This gives a total of 131 miles and two hours and 54 minuets
driving nude. Not a bad way to start the work day.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great work day.

This post was edited

My wife and I went to an amusement park in N. OKC a couple years ago. Hot summer day so some of the water rides were in order. When we decided to go to the parking lot and get in our car we were too wet. We had towels put them on our seats, undressed right in the parking lot, put our clothes in the back, got the car put the windows down (warm evening) drove thru the metro and 40 mile on the intrstate all the way home nude. Very refreshing, folks coming and going in the parking lot didn't seem to mind.

This post was edited

I have just come back from California where i spent two months in Palm Springs, during my stay i had to drive to San Diego -about 120/130 miles away- and decided to drive them bothtimes naked, i sat on a towel with it gathered at my side and if ever i felt i was going to be seen i flicked the towel over my lap. I had a pair of slip on shorts and polo shirt for easy dressing at the ned of the journey and it worked out just fine. I have to say i found it exhilirating, free and comfortable and will certainly do it again.

This post was edited

My wife and I went to an amusement park in N. OKC a couple years ago. Hot summer day so some of the water rides were in order. When we decided to go to the parking lot and get in our car we were too wet. We had towels put them on our seats, undressed right in the parking lot, put our clothes in the back, got the car put the windows down (warm evening) drove thru the metro and 40 mile on the intrstate all the way home nude. Very refreshing, folks coming and going in the parking lot didn't seem to mind.

You're lucky there were no hwy patrolmen there. You might be better to enjoy Oaklake Trails half-way between Tulsa & OKC. It's totally not legal to be nude where you were.

This post was edited