RE: Driving in the Nude

I would like to, but I'm too paranoid in getting pulled over by the police. Maybe I'll try driving nude at night before winter hits.

This post was edited

I've only driven nude twice, once to a modeling gig, and the other on a dare, where I put gas in the truck

This post was edited

I have driven in the Nude from the airport (after paying the toll of course) all the way home to my garage about 2 hours at night. Normally I arrive at the home airport around 11pm and get very sleepy if I don't drive home nude. So for me (with the right precaution of some shorts and a handy towl) it was probably safer to be driving alert and in the nude rather than textile and falling asleep. The thrill was great and the alert driving was so much easier. And a 2 drive is no place to be falling asleep after a long day.

This post was edited
Driving nude

Yeah, did it after I went for a night dive onece, it felt great!!

This post was edited

several times-in the daylight-in the country coming back from a nudist camp
i have a friend that drives nude every day

This post was edited

yes i have i drove day and nite 500 to 700 miles in my semi

This post was edited

i see some ladies say it is easier for men to drive nude but i don't necessary agree especially at night, if you carry a long t shirt or dress to slip over for if you get pulled over you willl be ok and i know breast showing is a big concern but always drive at night and have the window up a little. for the men if i slip on a long t shirt and get stopped the police are going to know something is wrong when i step out in only a t and no shorts.

This post was edited

Having lived in a rural area,I've had many oppertunities to be naked. While I had a my paper route,which was almost 100 mls., 3-4 hrs.,and country driving,I'd be naked when delivering them. It would be in the wee hours of the morning,and the summer heat would offer the comfort needed. I had an old post office Jeeb, with the doors that slid open. The papers went into tubes by the mail boxes, so I had very little time out of the Jeep. When I did exit,or nearing the town,I'd redress. Ihave alsoriden my motorcycle on rural side roads,at night, naked. Iwould even take my girlfriend for a midnight buff ride, at times. We loved the wind and the naughtiness. There were few, if any cars,and no moon,except the ones we sat on,LOL.But the best ,(I'm not making this up,nor was I drunk), was snowmobiling in the raw,(buned intended), at night, through the fields and woods of our farm. I was much younger then and had better blood circulation.LOL. But now just writting about it makes me shiver.BRRRRR! Do Something New, Do It In The Nude!

This post was edited

So, the question is, when you are driving or riding in a car and someone does see that you are naked, would you want them to give you a thumbs up sign, honk their horn, smile, or, anything else?

This post was edited

I have only done it inside of our local nudie area, but I REALLY want to do it on the way there and back next summer (about 1 hour each way)

This post was edited