From Miami to Key West Trip

In 2000, after visiting Haulover Beach, and after hitting the stretch that goes down to Key West, FL, I had a pair of loose shorts that I took off and just had a towel ready for 'just in case'. I drove the 3 hours totally naked and only a few times did I have to place the towel over myself. It was one of the best trips ever! The hot air and the smell of the water as you drive with nothing on but sunglasses and a smile was something else. I miss Key West and one day I want to move back

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

For that extra buz, dont have any clothes with you so you can't cover up. Iv'e left my clothes in a roadside bin and driven home. Once or twice it was cross country through some towns. It's easyest when it's hot (and many men drive topless) or dark. Once, on retiring from a stuffy office job I stripped, burnt the office suit, tie, shirt etc and drove home naked.

This post was edited

I enjoy driving nude at night in the summer its just so relaxing!

This post was edited

My wife and i drive around full nudity , man what a rush it is and its done at night . Cops here are nosy and very aggravating .

This post was edited
Nude Driving

I did one time many years ago while driving out to west Texas on empty highway during day time. Empty road so no towel needed.
And more recntly drove home at night with a towel as it was through city.

Thats about all for me.

This post was edited
Driving Nude

After spending a great weekend at Walt's place, Boneheads, in Ridgeway, S.C., totally nude, I mentioned as I was getting ready to leave to return home to Savannah that I hated to have to get dressed. A number of the dudes said, "why bother, just drive naked". So I did...quite long way down I 77, then I 26. Eventually I had to stop for gas, so pulled on some shorts and a tank top. I also drove naked to Tybee Island from Savannah a number of times, pullng off my shorts shortly after leaving my house.

This post was edited

I have been driving nude for over 30 years now and so far
have never had a problem.
I always have a towel or a pair of shorts to put over me
when going past a bus, motor home, large truck, etc., but rarely have to use
it.
My most recent nude drive was this morning. I had to drive
from my home in the San Fernando Valley to Rancho
Cucamonga to pick up some items for work. I then drove from there
to Burbank to pick up some
additional items. From there I drove to a customer in the Simi
Valley to make a delivery and from there to work in Valencia.
The four legs of my trip added up to a total time of two
hours and 53 minutes and a distance of 173.7 miles driven completely nude. The longest
time was one hour and 52 minutes sitting on the 210 freeway from Rancho
Cucamonga to Burbank,
a total of 52.3 miles. I left the house
at 6:11 AM and got to work at 11:39AM.
Now obviously I had to get dressed at each of my stops. I
will either pull into a parking lot or park on the street a short distance from
my destination to either dress or undress as the case may be.

This post was edited

I drove nude for the first time last week, man what a rush! After a little party I just felt the need of taking my clothes off,just over 20 kilometers of naked riving at night. I will certainly do this more often, best way of driving!

This post was edited

Yes I driven nude. In my big rig after the sun is down I'll peel off the clothes and get a couple of hundred miles under my belt nude. During the day with scales and other drivers looking not your cab the whole world and cops would know you were naked. So at night I indulge myself to some nudity!

This post was edited

This post was edited