Driving Nude

I have driven nude before. I had just finished swimming at the apartment pool (in shorts, not a CO place :p ) and still had my beachtowel with me. One of my roommates asked for a ride to Wal~Mart to pick up something or other.He was hedding for the door in his half-joking impatiance. I said, "lets go" and grabbed my wallet and keys and cinched up my towel. His eyes got as big as saucers! He asked me if I was forgetting SOMETHING. I smiled and took the lead out the door to my Suburban truck. I sat on the towel I was waring and as soon as I had the door closed behind me, I opened the towel and buckled in.

I parked a ways from any other car and waited for him there. Always ready to flip the tail of the towel back over my lap. Luckilyfor me there was no need for thevigilance. It was really an enjoyableexperienceand I hope to go on much longer trips in such freedom.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

still there are to many risks that you have no control over.

Like others who haven't a clue how to drive.

This post was edited
driving nude

farthest.. while driving... from desert center, ca to parker az.. about two hours. This was at night.
As a passenger... about 4 hours.. from Phoenix to Palm Springs, but i had a blanket over me.

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

i have only driven short distances nude. look forward to my next road trip out of town. think it'll be a night trip.

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

Done it many times and enjoyed it as has one observer but some posts here has given me pause. I'll miss it though!

This post was edited
Driving Nude..Heck yes

I used to be a delivery driver for a well know company and my area covered close to 800 or so square miles so every chance I got to be driving nudeI took advantage of. Of course delivering to shops in the town sections I had to remain dressed but as soon as I finnished the shops I stripped down to the just me parts and continued on. Once I hit the person's driveways then I would slip my cutoffs back on, do the delivery. then strip back down as I was leaving. When you spend 10 to 14 hours a day in a vehicle you take advantage of it any chance you get. Quite often when I had company stay over for a week at a time, they helped with the deliveries by doing some of the paperwork and after the original shock they also joined in on the pleasures of driving nude. My only main rule is " This has nothing to do sexually but it is only to be comfortable.

This post was edited
Nude driving in Australia

There is a nude beach north of byron bay in australia at the tyagarah nature reserve...a lot of the locals drive to and from there naked, used to be a local and do it myself...cops sometimes drive along the beach, which is only legal for a small section of the 7 miles or so,but never fuss and dont think they would fuss about the driving either

This post was edited

I like to drive nude pretty often. I have driven nude both day and night, but prefer the with the warmth of the sun. There have been several times I have driven home from Daytona to Jacksonville, FL after a "daytrip" to get out of town. Would love to find a travel buddy to drive cross country naked sometime.

This post was edited

Bumpt re spam

This post was edited

Just so y'all don't forget....
Say you're driving along, nude, at some reasonable speed.
The famous "little old lady" ( you know the one, the one who never sees the motorcycle, and should have had her license revoked about 85 years ago ) who NEVER drives faster than about 3 MPH, but on this occasion she's in a big hurry, so she pulls out dead in front of you going about 4 MPH.
BANG !! SMASH !! CRASH !! All sorts of Batman balloons here.
The fire department finally succeeds in cutting you out of your mangled mess, barely concious. Just concious enough to hear the "little old lady" telling that nice police man that she became so distraught at seeing YOU nude, she just doesn't know what happened, but it was obviously YOUR fault.
Guess who gets to register as the sex offender for the next decade or so. It makes the TV news, and all of *us* get a bad rap for it.
Think about it.

This post was edited