RE: Nude driving

So far, only inside a nude area, but it was a semi-thrill.

This post was edited
Driving Nude

I was just at a restaurant bar, and got in the car....I decided that it would be great to drive totally nude home.....I slip off my flip flops, jeans and shirt and for the nect 20 minutes driving home ( on the turnpike with tolls) I was bare ass naked and it felt so exciting......
I drove my car into the garage naked...never put any close on from the restaurant to now.....Great feeling.....

This post was edited
RE: Nackt fahren in einem BMW

Das is Hauptfahrvergnuegen!
Naked Badger

This post was edited
RE: Sitze gern auf dem Motorad

Hallo, Ich sitze gern auf dem Motorrad, am liebsten wenn der Motor an ist. dann kann ich die Vibration der Maschine so direkt und hautnah spren, das macht mich dann auch ein bisschen geil. Aber fahren wrde ich so nicht das ist mir zu gefhrlich gru Susanne
Is there a translator in the house!?

This post was edited

Hallo, Ich sitze gern auf dem Motorrad, am liebsten wenn der Motor an ist. dann kann ich die Vibration der Maschine so direkt und hautnah spren, das macht mich dann auch ein bisschen geil. Aber fahren wrde ich so nicht das ist mir zu gefhrlich gru Susanne
Is there a translator in the house!?

lol
heres what i got from an online translator...
Hello,
I sits gladly on the motorcycle, at the dearest if the engine is on
then I can feel the vibration of the machine so directly and very closely, make me feel like a little girl.
But I would not drive in such a way that am to me too dangerously
greeting Susanne
i do hope the translation engine got it only half right...lol

This post was edited

The on-line translater gives a half-way accurate translation: we get the idea, butthe grammar iskind of funky ...
"Nackt Dachs"

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude & Punitive Therapy

Sic 'em, NB!
Yep! Some days I'm ugly. Hope today's not one of them ...

(Should I post this as my Avatar?)

Badger

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

I did it once, and it was late at night and a short distance. However, no more. It isn't worth it. If you get pulled over, you would be arrested and charged with being a sexual predator.

This post was edited
Nude in the convertible :)

I love a nude drive on a warm summer night... usually it takes some liquid courage... but usually my husband drives and I am nude to the stars and breeze... love it. And so do the truckers... :)

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

I did it once, and it was late at night and a short distance. However, no more. It isn't worth it. If you get pulled over, you would be arrested and charged with being a sexual predator.

Sometimes we do things for the thrill of it without really looking at the bigger picture. You have summed it up pretty nicely. It is and was fun to do, but it isn't worth what you have to risk to do it.

This post was edited