Driving nude

I leave for work before dawn for a 50 mile commute. Every day I walk out of the house nude and drive that way until I get to the parking lot or close to it. Quite often I've been seen at lighted intersections.

This post was edited
RE: driving nude

Well, there's no 'one' answer. With 50 states and 1000's of jurisdictions there are many answers. There doesn't seem to be any specific laws prohibiting the simple act of driving naked. But that doesn't mean it is legal everywhere, or even anywhere. Other laws covering indecency, lewidness, public nudity, and distracted driving all come into play and are interpreted differently all over the country. Attitudes are considerably different depanding where you are.
You can't even take you shirt off on the Virginia Beach boardwalk in Virginia, but on the other hand, on the public lands in the west simple nudity is not prohibited except in developed areas. The public lands fall under joint juridictions however, so the local laws also apply, but you're not going to find the 'law' looking for naked drivers.
If you are trying to be seen, and/or acting in a way that may be considered lewd you very well may be stopped and cited. If you are simply driving naked and try to cover when you maybe seen you are not likely to have a problem.
At least that has been my experience.

This post was edited
Nude Driving

I have driven Nude several times. The latest was last Friday night, wife and I were leaving Walmart heading home, I pulled over in the parking lot and stripped nude in front iof her and drove home nude, SHE WAS SHOCKED!!! (No she didnt join me)...

This post was edited
RE: Nude Driving

I often drive while naked. My work takes me over most of England and Wales, so when the weather allows, I pull over, strip off, then carry on driving. I always have a towel at hand as an emergency cover-up. Occasionally I stop to give lifts to guys. Some don't accept the offer, most do and are quite comforatble about it, and quite a few undress before I get in gear. Only one guy has ever caused me to stop and ask him to get out.

This post was edited
Driving Nude!

I Love being nude all the time. Around the house and anywhere else i can be nude! I drive home Naked from work during the day along the shore line or after being out at night at the bars with my wife. She just laughs at me. Nude on vacation with brother and sister inlaws on the Island of St Martin and thier pool at thier house!!
Driving during the daylight hours are the most fun. Jeep top down and wind in my hair, LOVE IT!!!!

This post was edited
RE: Nude driving

Miss_Linda
Do you still live on the Island St croix??

This post was edited
High Sierra free-style

Finally got out of town last Wednesday and took a drive over the Sierra. Once the road narrowed and I had made my last stop (for coffee) the shorts cam e off. Love driving the winding route through the trees and the vistas of the granite peaks and forested valleys. I pulled into one of my favorite camping areas and found it nearly deserted. I though perhaps a hike into the wilderness and lunch would be fun. But as I started putting my lunch items together I discovered why the camp was so empty- snow melt mosquitos. Aug 2nd is late for them but then, there was still patches of snow in the deep shadows. So I opted for a second choice, downstream on granite steps (giant steps) where there was a nice breeze and no bugs. I hiked/scrambled about 1/2 mile down the ledges to a nice spot along the cascades and falls for lunch ( removing my shirt after I left the car (shorts were still off). After a pleasant lunch and some exploring for the best camera angles of the falls, I climbed back up the ledges to my car, only putting on my teeshirt when I was in view of the road. Once in the car the shirt came off and I spent the next two hours exploring the side routes as I returned home.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

I've driven nude on both coasts. On the East Coast, it was a 90 mile drive: from New Jersey to PA. It was a late night drive, so there was little chance of being caught.
On the West Coast, it was a 50 mile drive. It was well worth the drive, but it was daytime.
I keep trying to up the distance, just for the sheer moxie of it.

This post was edited

Wow! I'm really impressed with the distances that some have driven
nude! This is something I have always been curious about but had never
tried. Certainly my recent experience doesn't compare with what many
have shared here but during my recent visit to a resort, I did finally
get the chance to drive nude on the resort roads. The distance wasn't
great but it felt wonderful being able to drive while completely nude,
in broad daylight.

This post was edited

I just recently had the opportunity to drive nude from Ft Benton, Mt. to N Sioux City, S.D. nude. Only getting clothed while eating or fueling my 18 wheeler. I tried to drive back to N.D, nude but unfortunately a S.D. inspection site was open. I had to pull to the side and put on clothes before I went in. The DOT Officer asked why I pulled off the road? I made up a quickie as the check engine and shut down lights came on. I guess he bought it because he didn't make me get out of the truck!! Sometimes you can drive nude for miles and nothing then other times you want and everything is going on!!

This post was edited