RE: Driving in the Nude

I did... Las Vegas to San Diego. It was HOT but I had the top down on the car. P.S. i was mid-day.

This post was edited

I often drive in the nude. The last time was yesterday. When held up at some road works I simply stripped off. The furthest I've done is about 100 miles. I drive through towns as wll as countryside. Sometimes I leave my clothes behind for an extra buz, so I have nothing to wear when I get out of the car.

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.i drive nude from home to work every day till i get close to work i will put cloth on then on the way back home i undres and drive nude to my home that i the best feeling for me even day time or nite time. i drive nude as mush as i can

This post was edited
RE: driving nude

Would playing golf naked be classed as driving in the nude.

This post was edited

Have logged many miles driving nude both day and night. Have been coast to coast and it feels great. It's adicting, just I didn't need to dress when leaving the vehicle.

This post was edited

Golfing nude is great. I wonce got to play three holes on a day when no one was on the course and I was far from the clubhouse. I loved it.

This post was edited

I had to go out to some of our vendors this morning. I drove from my home in the San Fernando Valley to Rancho Cucamonga, then to Ontario then Burbank and finally to work in Santa Clarita. The total distance was 147.4 miles and I was able to drive 136.8 miles nude.
As usual I will be driving home nude.

This post was edited

Finally had a chance to drive nude this week. I went to go visit a friend on Monday night after work. He lives out of the city and there's a stretch of road that isn't lit by street lights. So while I was still in the city, I wore a pair of sweatpants and an unzipped hoodie. As soon as I exited the city, I stripped those off and drove the rest of the way nude. It felt great.

This post was edited

I believe that some should go back and review this thread's beginnings.
My comments in post #74 specifically, as the quote there is also relevant to anywhere in the USA.

This post was edited

I sure have driven 1000k in one day naked just about forgot to get some clothes on when I stopped. Not a good thing to do in Queensland Australia.

This post was edited