RE: Driving in the Nude

I no longer drive nude because it causes havoc whith all the frustrated people, shouting, screaming and lusting after my gorgeous sun tanned manly physique.

This post was edited

I haven't driven nude as much as my wife has ridden nude. My car has tinted windows which block out about 95% (Limo Tint) and once my wife is in the car she starts getting out of herwork-clothesas soon as possible. She usually has something else to put on if needed, but only if needed. We have went thru drive thru's with only a towel on my lap. We both rode home from a nudist resort over 200 miles away and even stopped for gas and both of us remained nude the entire time

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.

This post was edited

It was at night,from louisville,ky to Indianapolis,In fun and the feeling was awesome,like skinny dipping for the first time....

This post was edited

when I have the chance I love to drive naked... here in Europe we are very lucky in regard to the nudists laws... I think nudism is more tolerated than in USA... so drive naked is no a big deal... but its rare to find another people driving nude... I drove by the whole Lanzarote island naked, drove a lot of km in the south France area without problems when I was in a nudist resort as happened when I was in Lanzarote... I think is the best way to drive when you have the chance to leave your house in total nakedness... this habbit in driving started when I start to go to a near lake (one hour by car) with nudist area where I can hike till lakeside naked (about 1,5 miles)... so I started to think that if I can hike naked from the parking to the lakeside as another people do... why I have to undress when I am in the parking why I can not arrive to this nudist area naked from home?... and so it was the way I began to be a fan of naked driving... all trips I do I drive them naked and I had only one "bad experience" when I found a road control when I was leaving a little town when I coming back from this lake... I realized that I got all my clothes in my backpack and had no other possibility but that to driver until the policeman... when I gave my ID he noticed that I was naked behind the wheel and the only thing he could do in his desconcert was let me pass without any problems... it was a really funny situation that I hope never live again... lol

This post was edited

The other day I was at a nude beach and had a wonderful day. While driving home I was thinking how great it was to be naked all day and was bummed that I now had my clothes on. So I said screw it! I stripped my clothes off an drove all the way homein broad daylight. In rush hour traffic no less! It was such a rush! Made a point to stay in the right lane to avoid tall vehicles looking down at me but really didn't care all that much. Had to pass a few slow trucks so not sure if I was seen. The next day I left work and had to do it again. This time due to traffic, I drove through town. Alot of stop lights, bumper to bumper traffic, pedestrians, etc. All the time completely naked! Very addicting.

This post was edited

Just bought my dad's motorhome... now that's a kick to drive naked! We will get in some serious naked driving with that thing. Plans in the works for some naked camping and naked driving to naked camping! LOL

This post was edited

Once, before I jumped in to the nudist lifestyle, I was working in Tulsa, OK cleaning office buildings late in the evening during the summer. Anybody who has been to Tulsa in June knows how hot and humid it can be, well after I had finished the last building and was ready to head home for the night I was hot and sweaty and very uncomfortable in my clothes that were just making me hotter so I decided to strip down for the drive home. Now Tulsa is not like L.A. or Chicago but even at 1am it is very busy on the highway but still I drove. We lived about 30 min away south of the city, a very fun ride. Now I was in a truck so visibility into my vehicle was very limited (good thing since a cop pulled up beside me at a stop light). I have not done it since but the wife has rode nude a time or two.

This post was edited

I have not done it since but the wife has rode nude a time or two.I knew a wife that liked to ride nude,then her husband came home early one night,walked in the bedroomand caught her.

This post was edited

I guess I've driven around naked so often I don't realize it. Just drove over to storage where the motorhome is parked. I had a few things to do to it and my wife came along. Made a stop at the RV repair center to pick up a part and headed over to the motorhome. We got there and as we were driving into the lot ... my wife says ... "how come you're dressed!?" LOL Didn't even think about it ... my mind was on the repairs I had to make. I did make her happy though ... on the way home! :D

This post was edited