RE: Driving in the Nude

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.uhm i drove nude for almost a whole day, just around,....

*Sighs (9 counts of public indecency)

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.I have driven in the nude.It is great.I go find a nice country road,then I get naked.I always go for my "Get Naked Rides" at night.It is great!

This post was edited
RE: TOTALLY Nude Driving

I used to be a truck driver and usuall drove nude. I've driven from New Brunswick to Vancouver BC nude. Plus I always drive nude going from home to Bare Oaks nudist resort a distance of 90 Km.

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.Don't forget to sit on a towel.

This post was edited

SurferMan, I think you have stumbled into the wrong forum.

This post was edited

With my foot completely out of a "protective boot" , after surgery, I'm back in flip flops most of the time. That makes it so much easier to slip the shorts off and on so I'm back to driving around town naked, most of the time. Just got home from PT and as soon as I was in the truck, before I even started it ... off went the shorts and t shirt. Life would be so much easier if I didn't have to mess with them in the first place! LOL

This post was edited

I have done a lot of naked driving, in many countries. In general, it makes me a safer driver, in that I take great care not to commit any offence that could get me pulled over, or to be photographed by the high-quality cameras that abound nowadays. These cameras will often spot naked drivers even if they are doing nothing wrong. I came close to getting caught out once. Nearing home in rainy weather, I was avoiding major roads as it grew dark. Approaching a narrow bridge on a bend, I met a truck coming the opposite way in the middle of the road. I managed to stop quite quickly, but the car behind mine didn't, and rammed me. As the truck passed by, I was able to cross the bridge and rapidly pull on enough clothing to hide my embarrassment. I must still have looked a little flustered as I exchanged details with the guy that rammed me, but he was equally embarrassed at his failure to stop soon enough.Now, I still drive naked, but with great care. I've never noticed another naked driver, but if you think about it, how often do you actually look at what's going on inside other vehicles?

This post was edited

I can honestly say that I've driven nude in every town, city, county, state and country we've visited ... with the exception of Wash. DC! We didn't rent a car for our first trip and it was in January so not only was in cold but we used public transportation. But we plan to return in the near future in the spring and will rent a car and stay longer so we can make a side trip of a nude resort, where I WILL drive nude in DC and aroundDupont Circle several timesand to the nude resort! LOL

This post was edited

Since my last post here, we've taken a trip up to the Central Coast of CA. I was driving nude all over the place and on the way up and on the way back home. I just may have been naked MORE often than I was clothed! LOL

This post was edited

Ref, # 289, AndyDi, those protective boots have got to be a royal pain when you're trying to slip out of a pair of shorts. Glad to hear you've finished with PT and have returned to your normative "practical nudist" status 8^) !
Badger

This post was edited