RE: Driving in the Nude

I WILL drive nude in DC and aroundDupont Circle several times ... ! LOLCan't wait to hear about it! Just hope not to hear about it in the Washington Post ...
Enjoy drive from DC to the nudist resort. You'll have a few to choose from: what'd be wonderful would be a trip from nudist resort to nudist resort, without wearing a stitch anywhere on the road from gate to gate ... (Should I challenge you?)
Badger

This post was edited

Last time happened a few weeks ago. I had gone to check out a gathering for a local nudist group that had rented out a lakeside lodge for nude recreation week. I only had enough money for a day trip, so I went early-ish and stayed for the day. It was about 11:30 at night by the time I was ready to go home. Since it was dark out, I decided to just to carry my clothes in my bag to my car and drive home nude. I got a little nerve-wracked as I passed through a small town to get home via a shortcut, but I got through it fine. I made it all the way home, parked inside the garage, and walked into the house nude.

This post was edited

Here on the coast of Oregon today was the first really nice day of temps, after work and on the way home I just had to pull over and put on the one button suit to drive home.
Life is good

This post was edited

My next post will be to report my naked driving of our motorhome to our club for the next few days. I drove it home naked today after we picked it up from storage. My wife drove me to the storage lot, waited til I got situated and then led the way home. As she was watching me get "situated" ... I made sure to let her see that I was stripping for the ride home. She just laughed! I think she's a little excited about the drive to the club ... she's talking about trying the nude riding thing for the first time in the coach! I'll let you all know how it goes. :D

This post was edited

While all this naked driving and exposing yourselves to other drivers is going on, are you sitting on a towel or are you ruining the resale value of your cars?

This post was edited

This post was edited

While all this naked driving and exposing yourselves to other drivers is going on, are you sitting on a towel or are you ruining the resale value of your cars?you do not always need a towel, improvise, throw you tee shirt or pants on the seat. after wearing them all day they are ready for the wash anyway.

This post was edited

While all this naked driving and exposing yourselves to other drivers is going on, are you sitting on a towel or are you ruining the resale value of your cars?you do not always need a towel, improvise, throw you tee shirt or pants on the seat. after wearing them all day they are ready for the wash anyway.
So you are sitting on, not wearing all day.
According to the National Institutes of Health, the average person passes intestinal gas from 14 to 23 times a day and produces about 1 to 3 pints of the stuff.
After all that farting,
Are you sure you JUST farted? No skid marks on your tee shirt?

Are you going to put your tee shirt or pants back on as you leave the car?

Once I get home I stay nude and the clothes are headed for the washer.
If I think there will be skid marks I don not even dawn the one button suit until after washing. I do not like seeing them.

This post was edited

alwaysnaked, I gotta agree with you. when I buy a rig I run them until they are done and start with used rigs at that. I now drive a 2500 GMC which sits very high, so who would think I am not just going to or from the swimming whole with my trunks on.
Also here in Oregon being nude to protest (a freedom of speech) is legal. the guy at the Portland airport who striped out of frustration in the search line was cleared of all indecency charges when it went to court using the protest clause.
This guy doing all the complaining must live in a state without personal freedoms. I feel sorry for people like that.

This post was edited

I just love to read the confessions that fools post online.
A couple of subpoenas for the records of a website.
And the arrest warrants will follow.
Registration as a sex offender for the rest of your life.

This post was edited