RE:Driving in the Nude

Though not on purpose and partly due to my wife being ill this weekend, we've been naked for 108 hrs straight and still going strong! I needed to pick up some prescriptions from the pharmacy and didn't want to break the streak so I grabbed a t shirt and pair of shorts (just in case), cell phone and wallet and walked naked out to my car on the driveway and drove to the drive thru window at the pharmacy. It was a short nude drive but felt good to be out on the road with the windows down.

This post was edited

Though not on purpose and partly due to my wife being ill this weekend, we've been naked for 108 hrs straight and still going strong! I needed to pick up some prescriptions from the pharmacy and didn't want to break the streak so I grabbed a t shirt and pair of shorts (just in case), cell phone and wallet and walked naked out to my car on the driveway and drove to the drive thru window at the pharmacy. It was a short nude drive but felt good to be out on the road with the windows down.

Is your vehicle high enough to avoid being seen by the pharmacy clerk?

This post was edited

Right now, my Jeep is high enough for them not to see down on my lap and will be even higher in a couple months when I lift it and put larger tires on it. Besides, the reflected light didn't illuminate my lap so from mid belly on down, was dark. And, just for you, cuz I know you'd ask... I wasn't wearing a shirt! hahahaha ;D

This post was edited

My farthest has been about 10 hours both during the day and night driving from Ohio to Georgia on I-75. Only dressing for gas/breaks. Only stress point was Atlanta.

This post was edited