RE:Driving in the Nude

When I lived in San Antonio I used to drive around naked, but only at night, and only to a certain friend's house.

I've done it briefly elsewhere like Florida and on longer rides, but not as often.

This post was edited
RE:Driving in the Nude

I have picked up my then wife many times from the airport to take her home via the two hour drive to our house on the coast On two occasions, she really surprised me. Once in the car and clear of the airport, she took off her blouse, then her bra. She said she was so much more relaxed not having her bra on. Then she slipped of her shoes and shimmied out of her slacks and panties. She felt so liberated and relaxed. She rode that way the whole trip into our garage at home. We had been home nudists for a little while and she wanted to extend the great feeling of home nudity to the trip from the airport. We went through a couple of towns and had to stop at stoplights with traffic all around. She did not flinch and stayed the way she was, fully nude. I was amazed at her openness. She did that just the two times and did not want to again.

This post was edited