At the gym

Am I the only guy who freeballs at the gym? I don't wear underwear so why do it at the gym? Especially if you do light workouts.

This topic was edited
RE: At the gym

I don't go to the Gym. If I did I'd freeball there as I do everywhere else. No doubt there are many who do go to the Gym. If they are freeballers why not freeball there too?

This post was edited

I wish I could workout naked but that doesn't seem to be in the cards anytime soon. But freeballing is the next best thing. As I said, it seems I'm the only guy who does this at my LA Fitness. Might be an age thing...

This post was edited

I go commando at the gym and so do a lot of other guys there. Although it's the largest gym in town it's pretty much all male so guys aren't as self-conscious about it I guess.

This post was edited

I love to freeball in gym shorts. It feels great and looks great. It's about as close to naked as you can get in public.

This post was edited

I freeball with nylon shorts and it feels great!

This post was edited

Always freeballing at the YMCA. Never try to hide it.

This post was edited

I almost always freeball at the gym, either under nylon shorts which I always remove the liners, or nylon workout pants. If I am doing a workout with heavy weights I sometimes wear a jockstrap. But 9 times out of 10 I freeball at the gym.

This post was edited

Honestly because I do a pretty strenuous workout that's high impact, I have to wear a jockstrap under my clothes because I need the extra support it provides. It would be cool to freeball but I just can't handle it.

This post was edited

This topic got me wondering so I started noticing at the gym today. There were 42 guys on the floor, not counting the guys up on cardio workout levels. From what I could see 6 of the 42 were definitely freeballing. Otherwise I either couldn't tell if they were or not or I could see jock strap or liner lines under their shorts.
I've also noticed over the years in the locker room that about 1 out of 5 guys go commando under their regular clothes. When it gets really hot in the summer more will also that normally don't.

This post was edited

I always freeball at the gym. Running shorts if I'm doing a lot of cardio, just mesh shorts if I'm doing weights. Then after I shower I freeball in my chinos/jeans out of the locker room.

This post was edited