RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

My longest continuous nude time time was 52 hours at a nudist resort. I drove to the resort nude and spent a glorious weekend without ever wearing a stitch of clothing and then drove home naked. I absolutely loved the nude time being with many other like minded people, spending the days naked soaking up the sun, being naked on the outdoor patio at the resort restaurant for meals and just enjoying being naked outside at one with nature. I would love to go to a resort like Cape d'Agde and spend a few weeks or a couple of months never wearing anything but a smile. I would definitely be one of those people that you would never see wearing clothes. All I would see bringing would be the clothes I would have to wear to get there and to go back home. This would be paradise on earth.

Have you considered a longer stay at a resort closer to where you live?

This post was edited
RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

I would love to go to a resort like Cape d'Agde and spend a few weeks or a couple of months never wearing anything but a smile.You might do better at Euronat on the west coast of France where there are not the sleazy overtones of Agde.

Another option might be the Canary Islands. Someone on another board moved there after he retired. He found nudity to be widely accepted, including some places that were not officially clothing optional, even some shops and outdoor cafes and taverns.
He also found that in most places that didn't permit full nudity, a light wrap would suffice, and on the rare occasions that he had to be "properlyP dressed, he wore a kilt.
The last time he posted, he only had one pair each of shorts and slacks and hadn't worn either in over 2 years.

This post was edited