RE:Touch Practice

Hey guys,

Truly inspiring (and a bit of saddening news, to be sure). Even though most guys don't like to talk about it or even consider it, it really is amazing how much of a huge difference it makes to our holistic wellness just to have some form of intimate touch. I'm sure many of us here would argue naked hugs are the best form---I mean, who can argue against that---even the simplest type of touch like a hand on the shoulder in the form of a congratulatory "patting" that is not so hard as it may well be socking your bud in the shoulder, of course, can instantly lift the moods of those involved. Once a guy is able to shed some of his fear of touch and "graduate" to quick "bro hugs" with the pats on the back, and then a hug that's a bit longer without the pats with maybe a bit more chest contact, all the way up to a full-on bear hug squeeze that may or may not involve lifting the best bud up in the air, the layers of shame, fear, and society-imposed "avoid looking gay even in the most remote fashion" BS start to peel away and we realize, "Hey, we're human beings who like to feel some kind of actual connection to those we care about, and it feels great!"

This post was edited

I don't think it needs to be nude. I have a woman friend with whom I can snuggle, fully clothed, and neither of us expects the other to "put out."

When I think of the Abraham story in the Bible, at one point he tells his valet Eleazar, "put your hand under my thigh." It appears that in that culture, it was a way of sealing one's word, for the occasion was that, in the absence of a son, Eleazar would be the heir.

This post was edited

I don't think it needs to be nude. I have a woman friend with whom I can snuggle, fully clothed, and neither of us expects the other to "put out."When I think of the Abraham story in the Bible, at one point he tells his valet Eleazar, "put your hand under my thigh." It appears that in that culture, it was a way of sealing one's word, for the occasion was that, in the absence of a son, Eleazar would be the heir.

Of course it doesn't need to be nude but this is a site for nudists, so the question is about what's acceptable when nude .

This post was edited