Touch Practice

So the other day on the internet I was reading about if it's okay for men to cuddle naked or shirtless (short answer: yes with mutual understanding) and it makes me pose this question:

Anyone ever heard of or ever tried this thing called touch practice? It's more than just a hug and cuddle, but just touching and becoming more intimate with another man in a non sexual way that can bring you two closer together...almost like breaking down any wall you may have built.

I think it's an awesome concept that I would love trying one day with someone who would be open to it.

This topic was edited
RE: Touch Practice

Hi,
Yes, growing up in a nudist fam. and having nude buds, We did that a lot. It was just understood that it really helped friends to bond w/o necessarily indicating the other boy was gay, just a way of showing close friendship.

This post was edited

So the other day on the internet I was reading about if it's okay for men to cuddle naked or shirtless (short answer: yes with mutual understanding) and it makes me pose this question:Anyone ever heard of or ever tried this thing called touch practice? It's more than just a hug and cuddle, but just touching and becoming more intimate with another man in a non sexual way that can bring you two closer together...almost like breaking down any wall you may have built.I think it's an awesome concept that I would love trying one day with someone who would be open to it.

I'd like to try it, but I would probably get an erection and I believe if men get hard around each other, don't hide it, flaunt it!

This post was edited

A friend introduced me to it. It was awkward at first because most
men aren't that comfortable being so close to each other, especially
touching each other. After relaxing, it was enjoyable.
However, there must be some established rules beforehand:1) Discuss
being clothed, unclothed or partially clothed. 2) Set boundaries...
what areas of your body are 'off limits' to touching. 3) Respect
those boundaries 4) Good personal hygiene is a must. Use deodorant.

This post was edited

I have never heard of it, but I would love to know more. Throughout my life I have often thought how nice that closeness between men would be. I would love to find someone amenable to try this. Like nudity itself I'm sure it would be a most freeing and trusting experience. Where can I find out more about this. Thom

This post was edited

Sounds very fun, I am interested in trying this.https://touchpractice.com/about/

If anyone wants to join in, if you are on kik, look me up under the1jaywash

This post was edited

Sounds great, very interesting, like the other I would be hard also.

This post was edited

Doctors and those that study human nature say that humans need to be touched and hugged. From studies they found that when a person is touched, even just on the arm or shoulder during the conversation that subconsciously the receiving person states that they enjoyed being with the other person. So much of the way we communicate is by "body language" and not by the words we say. That is why so much is lost in just internet contact to try and establish a friendship. Do not know another person unless are physically in person to feel their vibs and observe their actions.
Our society and religion as a whole makes people feel so isolated because now a days anything can be considered sexual harrassment, and even a criminal act. How sad that we have gotten to that point in our communications with one another.

This post was edited

It is a great web site to read through. According to the FAQ's getting erect happens often and should be celebrated.And erections should be celebrated! Sometimes guys get them because they are aroused, sometimes because they sat in a particular way and their trousers rubbed it the right way, sometimes for other reasons. Unfortunately in society if you openly recognize that another man has an erection people somehow feel that "the gay" is going to rub off on them - even more so if that person recognizes that the erection is because they, for example, simply hugged a another man and that man got hard.
It is quite a pity that our society needs practice in touching, but it is also reassuring that other people are doing something about it.

This post was edited

So the other day on the internet I was reading about if it's okay for men to cuddle naked or shirtless (short answer: yes with mutual understanding) and it makes me pose this question:Anyone ever heard of or ever tried this thing called touch practice? It's more than just a hug and cuddle, but just touching and becoming more intimate with another man in a non sexual way that can bring you two closer together...almost like breaking down any wall you may have built.I think it's an awesome concept that I would love trying one day with someone who would be open to it.Haven't heard of "touch practice" per se but I agree that it is good for us to be more comfortable with touching each other. Touch is very important to our emotional well being. Touch doesn't have to be sexual in nature and can really improve the bond between people. The touch, of course, had to be welcomed and not forced but as long as there's nothing weird going on I think it's a great thing.

This post was edited

I agree with all you guys who say this sounds great.The nearest I come to it is that some of the guys I massage reach forward and touch/hold me as I am massaging them -usually when I am at the head end of the table, massaging their back and shoulders and they reach forward and hug my legs and bum. This is very pleasurable as long as they are not straining themselves to do it.

This post was edited