not really nudist related but i am curious...

does brushing your teeth make you want to pee? For as long as I can remember when I am done brushing my teeth i want to turn around and pee into the toilet. Is this just my quirky body or do other guys experience the same result to getting clean teeth?

This topic was edited
RE: not really nudist related but i am curious...

never happened to me

This post was edited

does brushing your teeth make you want to pee? For as long as I can remember when I am done brushing my teeth i want to turn around and pee into the toilet. Is this just my quirky body or do other guys experience the same result to getting clean teeth?
I think this is something you REALLY NEED to discuss with your dentist and urologist together at the same time. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this combination of events, causing this to happen. It could possibly prove fatal if not corrected in time. So schedule an appointment with BOTH OF THEM together to figure out what is going on with you.

This post was edited

I'm no psychologist but... google "Pavlov's dog". And while you're at it, check out the relationship between "repetition" and "habit formation". Then take two aspirins and call a shrink in the morning. :-)

This post was edited

Is it the process of brushing your teeth or possibly the sound of running water that makes you want to pee? The latter is quite common.

This post was edited

Is it the process of brushing your teeth or possiblythe sound of running water that makes you want to pee? Thelatter is quite common.
Yes, Robinva could be right. The sound of running water is the most likely cause of your
problem.

This post was edited

Has never happened to me.

This post was edited

You are not alone. I to feel the urge after brushing teeth. Never really thought about it but I'm sure it's just a habit thing or like they said running water.

This post was edited

Can't say that I've ever had that reaction.
What makes me pee is to get cold. I think my bladder must shrink when I feel cold.

This post was edited

I think this is something you REALLY NEED to discuss with your dentist and urologist together at the same time. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this combination of events, causing this to happen. It could possibly prove fatal if not corrected in time. So schedule an appointment with BOTH OF THEM together to figure out what is going on with you.

key wording in mine. I can't remember a time when this has not been true. i am 55 I think if it was fatal it would have proved itself by now. My cardiologist pronounced me fine after my heart valve replacement. This was occurring long before that operation

This post was edited

Same thing happens to me. Now I'm know I'm not alone.

This post was edited