First Day Of The Year

No, not January 1st, much more important.

First day out to the camp and it was glorious, mainly sunny and hot (low 80s) and a few brave souls went into the lake. I think I will wait until the water warms up a bit. Got some tanning and good conversation in and hated to leave but had to come home to feed my cats. Back tomorrow for more of the same. Its only a forty-five minute drive at most so I can be there any nice day with no problem. There was a fly who decided he wanted to be my new best friend and kept buzzing around my head so I hope he isn't there tomorrow. The sun keeps themosquitopopulation down but the flies don't seem to care. The long range forecast for this area is for a hot and dry summer so I lookforwardto many more glorious days.

This topic was edited
RE: First Day Of The Year

Glad you enjoyed the first day. One of the best reasons to live in the Midlands of SC, we have a very lengthy nuding season. :) It was a weekend of yard work, mostly au naturale.

This post was edited
RE: 1st day

Cheri, au naturel isthe best way to work outdoors or in! Unfortunately, I was not too bright and bought a towenhouse in a well populated development, so I have to wear shorts outdoors (on the plus side, at least my neighbors are nice, quiet folks).

Mike

This post was edited
RE: 1st day

Jack, that's great about you getting to get out to the camp! We've been able to be nude nearly year round, but circumstances have really kept us a way from camp this year.

This post was edited
RE: First Day Of The Year

Sounds like a great day in nature Jack and I like your forecast for the summer...make sure the "hot & dry" finds it way to the lower 48...

This post was edited