RE:Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

Men don't care about being nude, they will let everything hang out. It's the way most men are.
Women, they have body issues, Women see other women and compare, when they see nice round firm breasts, flat bellies and no wrinkles, they look at their own bodies and say they can't compare with them so why get nude.

This post was edited
RE:Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

And sadly for me personally I prefer older women so they are thinking they don't compare when are actually gaining with my interests. Always been attracted to older women my whole life.

This post was edited

I think the primary concern for women is being objectified/sexualized. I've often heard comments from non-nudist women along the lines of "I don't want to be paraded around naked in front of strangers." The implication is that in a nudist setting they are not in control of their own nudity; and that their nudity will be "entertainment", presumably for male nudists.

What will often debunk that preconceived notion is observing other nudist women; specifically when they demonstrate confidence being openly nude, with no apparent "adverse repercussion." The "comparison" that occurs is less in terms of physical attributes; but more in terms of "attitude" (which is not to say women don't also compare their bodies to others'). Because then they start to wonder why it is that these women are comfortable nude and they aren't. And in my wife's case for example, there was only one way she was going to be able to answer that question: by trying it.

This post was edited

nudony wrote:
I think the primary concern for women is being objectified/sexualized. I've often heard comments from non-nudist women along the lines of "I don't want to be paraded around naked in front of strangers." The implication is that in a nudist setting they are not in control of their own nudity; and that their nudity will be "entertainment", presumably for male nudists.

I think that's exactly right, but there is more to it than that. Women are far more likely to be sexually victimized than men are, and far more likely to be put in situations of vulnerability. It's as pervasive as the air they breathe.

A woman I know will probably never go public in the nude, because she was often raped by her father when she was a teenager. He'd wait until she got out of the shower, when she was nude, because that's when she was at her most defenseless. And now she can't help but equate that nudity with defenselessness. I'm not saying at all women have had that sort of experience, but some have, and they've told other women about it, and now, with the #MeToo movement, they're telling the world. But some men aren't listening.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy