RE:Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

Nearly every comment is an essay!

I cannot tell -- is this a complaint or compliment? Sometimes it takes more than a few sentences to fully flesh out a complicated topic, if this is complaint.

I still feel that there is no real solution to be had on this subject, but reading other people's thoughtful arguments can enlighten and inform those here who have reluctant partners, maybe giving them ideas as to how to give gentle pushes in the naked direction. It's a case by case situation. If even just one couple is brought closer together through these words, that is still positive momentum for the bigger picture of nudism.

This post was edited
RE:Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

As wife, I can tell you that not every man is pro nudism. My first hubbie was not into nudism even though he knew I grew up a nudist. At first I thought I'd be able to change his mind. But eventually I realized that would not happen, so we divorced. I will not live with a man who isn't a nudist.

This post was edited

My wife and I have together for 35yrs, married for 34. First wife was against it ,period. We divorced after 14yrs. Got together with girl next-door, we talked about me being a nudist, which she was fine with, we agreed for me to not be nude around the kids as I have custody of mine . She knew all along that as soon as the kids were gone I would ditch the clothes, as I did. She is not into it other than hot tubing nude, but is totally fine with me being nude all the time. She is fine with our neighbors seeing me on a daily basis as they are fine with it also.
My whole family knows about my nudism, some are fine seeing me and others prefer me wearing clothes, which I do for them as I don't want for anyone to be uncomfortable. If they want me clothed they call before coming over. Some just come over and are ok with nudity.
My wife will probably never become a nudist but because of my complete openness she is totally good with me being anywhere on our property nude.
Did I marry the wrong woman , hell no, she's my soul mate. Do I wish she would join me, of course. Point is we are both ok with our lifestyle, no one can convince either of us that it has to be both or neither. Just my 2 cents.

This post was edited