RE: Things to do and not to do nude

When I was inmthe UK I used to do most things nude around the house and garden. I did find that laying insulation blanket in the loft nude was definately a no-no!! The fibre glass lodges everywhere and it not only itches it is painful as well. I also found that it was not a good idea to climb the scaffolding to paint the upstairs window and facia board. I also found that it is best not to take a footpath which has gorse or stinging nettles along the sides. I used to garden, even cleared the snow from my paths, in the nude and none of my neighbours bothered. I lived in a short cul-de-sac and knew all the neighbours by sight, some spoke to me but all would smile and wave as they walked or drove past. It is something I miss, I didn't think It would bother me but it does. There are many other things I miss, including the rain!!! Be warned if you are tempted to move to a anti nudist country think hard and long whether you will miss being nude.
Gavin 30

This topic was edited

I frequently hike nude (includes being barefoot) in areas that are thick with stinging nettles. The first couple years, my feet and ankles would sting and swell up. Peeing on the affected area and taking anti-histamines helped a lot. As time went on, it seemed that I started to build a tolerance to the reaction.

This post was edited

I'm looking for somewhere to go tomorrow and be nude. Starting in leeds.... Any ideas?

I will go for a massage nude, that's always lovely and relaxing. Wanting to push the boundaries a bit...

This post was edited

It keeps 1 moving faster but have weed eatin' naked, mowing on a tractor, and cuttin some trees up. Chores done naked seem less like work. The easy stuff is gardening or taking care of flower beds.

This post was edited

I recently prepared a house for sale. Over the course of the summer I did almost all of the interior painting and carpet cleaningwhile nude. I always do my drywall work nude. It is easier to clean the dust off of just me instead of clothing. Laying hardwood floors can work up a pretty good sweat even while nude, and cleaning up after the work is done is more comfortably done nude.

This post was edited

cleaning the apartment,,doing windows,,always done nudeI was cleaning the windows nude one day, and the store owner came out and said I was frightening his customers away.

This post was edited

It keeps 1 moving faster but have weed eatin' naked, mowing on a tractor, and cuttin some trees up. Chores done naked seem less like work. The easy stuff is gardening or taking care of flower beds.Way too rocky here to think about weed-eating naked. I have to wear shin-guards and get hit in the nuts at least once each time.Other types of cooking can be dangerous too - made some mango jam from the garden and the hot syrup spatters quite a bit :)

This post was edited

men should not barbeque in the nude, unless you want a wiener roast

This post was edited

Please do NOT shave (or attempt to shave )the cat while NUDE :(

This post was edited

I love body painting activities at the local resort.

This post was edited

Painting in the nude is the only way to paint. Sometimes I even look for rooms to paint so I can get nude. haha

This post was edited