Now for something completely different...musical instruments

Who here is a musician and has or does play their instrument in the buff from time to time? I know I play the tuba at home nude occasionally, and have come across a few pics on TN of serious musicians playing nude.

This topic was edited
RE: Now for something completely different...musical instruments

I have before. I play guitar (though I'm sadly out of practice) and since I used to be a 100% home nudist, it was a common thing.

This post was edited

I play bass, guitar, and drums. I've never played nude in front of anyone but often practice nude.

This post was edited
RE: Singer Pianist

I ran across a photo on here a few days ago of a member from UK playing the bassoon. It was pretty cool.

This post was edited
RE: Guess what I play nude...

I have 2 guitars which I play naked sometimes. Played one briefly in chat the other night.....next stop the royal albert hall!!!
I hope you will still talk to me when you're famous!

I have been known to play my AIR guitar nude on occasion!

Phil.

This post was edited

Just uploaded some of my pics. I play guitar just about everyday. When I am not selling and repairing them.
The best hobbies can be done in the nude.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing...I had no idea what a tabla or doumbek were...now I know. That's cool. I will be spending some time practicing the tuba in the nude this summer, and plan to get my sweet wife to take some pics.

This post was edited

I played tuba in high school and college, but not then in the nude. (I hadn't discovered nudism yet, alas.) Now I play keyboard, recorder, and some other miscellaneous instruments, in the nude when I am at home. I posted some pictures of a few of my instruments in my profile.

I have a friend who is not a nudist, but whose band once had a gig at a nudist resort. They gamely stripped off their clothes and changed their name to "The Nudie Blues" for the day.

This post was edited

I play in brass quintet for the last 15 years, and just within the last 6 months found out that our horn player and his wife are nudists (kind of found out by accident). Anyway, we are having to look for new trumpet players, and I joked with my colleague that we should "convert" the trombonist, and get two nudist trumpeters and then offer to perform at the AANR national conference.

This post was edited

I've been known to play my trad flutes/whistles and mandolin nude.
So far though, I've never been brave enough to try palying my piano accordion without something between it and my nipples!

This post was edited
Nude Music.

Love to write, play and record nude. Someday I may even share it with others. Guitar, Keys and Logic. You should see me now!

This post was edited