We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Now for something completely different...musical instruments
I have 2 guitars which I play naked sometimes. Played one briefly in chat the other night.....next stop the royal albert hall!!!
I hope you will still talk to me when you're famous!
I have been known to play my AIR guitar nude on occasion!
Phil.
Thanks for sharing...I had no idea what a tabla or doumbek were...now I know. That's cool. I will be spending some time practicing the tuba in the nude this summer, and plan to get my sweet wife to take some pics.
I played tuba in high school and college, but not then in the nude. (I hadn't discovered nudism yet, alas.) Now I play keyboard, recorder, and some other miscellaneous instruments, in the nude when I am at home. I posted some pictures of a few of my instruments in my profile.
I have a friend who is not a nudist, but whose band once had a gig at a nudist resort. They gamely stripped off their clothes and changed their name to "The Nudie Blues" for the day.
I play in brass quintet for the last 15 years, and just within the last 6 months found out that our horn player and his wife are nudists (kind of found out by accident). Anyway, we are having to look for new trumpet players, and I joked with my colleague that we should "convert" the trombonist, and get two nudist trumpeters and then offer to perform at the AANR national conference.



