Clean House

It just doesn't seem as much like work when you can dust, vacuum, mop the house or clean the windows while enjoying the freedom of being without clothes. Plus this results in less laundry - I know that word is a nudist's nightmare, but it does exist, because not everyone can be naked all the time.

This topic was edited
RE: Clean House

On the mark...it's almost fun to do the chores in the buff!

This post was edited

On the mark...it's almost fun to do the chores in the buff!

ABSOLUTELY!

This post was edited

If you have to do it, cleaning, etc. is easier when nude. I still don't like doing it much though.

This post was edited
clean

i love to do nude house work

This post was edited

Cleaning house is very good, also summer gardening is also great you don't have to worry about getting clothes dirty and have to wash them, I sometimes like to play in the mud just after a real good soaking rain that makes nice mud
ranchbboy

This post was edited

All routine, boring and mundane jobs present themselves in a new light when you do them naked. Recently I have grown to like home maintenancea great deal! Having said that, it has been the winter here in the UK and Spring is now very much in evidence when going outside naked can happen once again. Oh well, I guess the home maintenancenow stops till the Autumn again!

You're more than welcome to visit have have some fun here with home maintenance BTW, your tagline is how we came up with the name of the club 25+ years ago..

This post was edited

I am a nudist. I like going nude. I find that when I have to do a chore while clothed it is more difficult to do because of the restriction of garments. It is just more easily accomplished without having to pull cloth around in order to bend or reach. I like to do barn chores naked. I don't have to hitch up jeans or feel the tug at the knees. I can twist and reach without hinderance. I don't like working period. But work done nude just seems easier. I get no thrill out of working nude. I would just as soon be nude and NOT working.

Rocky

This post was edited

Housework in the nude is definitely the best way to do it. Vacuuming, washing clothes, loading the dishwasher, great way to spend a few hours each week.

This post was edited
RE: house work

One of the nice things about going around nude is that if you get dirty you can just jump into the shower, rinse off, dry off, and then go back to what you were doing. I spend most of my day in my wash & wear suit. No ironing, leave the wrinkles where they are.

This post was edited
RE: house work

On one of the very rare occasions that I had this house to myself I did enjoy doing my 'chores' nude. It does make it enjoyable rather than something that has to be done.

This post was edited