Camping

I don't see a thread for simply camping. A lot of the favorites listed here compliment camp nude camping trip. I try to pick my campsites and companions to be copatiable with naked time. Of course camping isn't always comfortable camping, cold nights or bug can suggest some cover ups but none-the-less there is nothing more relaxing than camping when the contraint of clothing is not included.

This topic was edited
RE: Camping

The difficult part is finding a place to camp nude, that isn't a club or resort.

In my case, finding a place isn't all that difficult. I'm surrounded by thousands of square miles of national forest. However, getting to the secluded campsite may be a bit difficult because I have to hike in. Of course, no clothes means less I have to carry.

This post was edited

Depending on which forest, you may not even have to hike. Most in the west do not have a general prohibition on simple nudity, so as long as you are not in a developed campground, in a relatively secluded dispersed site simply camping naked is not a problem. I have done this many times. And the BLM lands, of which there is much much more, have the same situation. Have I encountered others at my campsite while nude? Several times, with not problem, even by a game warden one time. As long as you are not being blatant, there are many many places where you can be in your campsite nude.

This post was edited

We used to tent camp when I was younger and didn't have asthma or severe back issues. It was fun and totally relaxing. We did tent camp a few times not in a nudist park/resort: in the Pisgah National Forest when I rented an entire group camping site until we learned we weren't able to be nude.

This post was edited

The difficult part is finding a place to camp nude, that isn't a club or resort.

Not in Australia !! See www.shaktiandjorg.com - never been to a club or resort....but spent most holidays with wearing clothes very rarely.

This post was edited

Wow Peter! ... what a great story, well done!

and thanks for posting it here.

This post was edited

In the national forests in Oregon, there are many dispersed camping spots that you can drive to. They are are on unpaved roads, but most are accessible by passenger car.

This post was edited

Wow Peter! ... what a great story, well done!and thanks for posting it here.Methinks there must be a few deleted messages here. For example, who is Peter and.... what great story? Personally, I prefer camping at a resort. I've found several with 100+ acres of trails and secluded campsites, small lakes, etc. So rather than worry about an even slight risk of a problem being nude on public land somewhere, I'd rather worry about the even smaller risk of being thrown out of a resort for wearing clothes (and in my case, that risk would be approaching zero.) I'm happy to donate $$ to TNS and AANR to advocate for no risk on public land and beaches. But for my risk tolerance level, we're not quite there yet.

This post was edited

I would love to go camping in the nude. Just need to find some friends to tag along. Plenty of places in Northern California.

This post was edited

We camp naked no matter where we are. Currently, we are in our motorhome at a State Beach campground (textile). I've done a full survey of the area around us, looked at our motorhome from all angles and can say with certainty that we are safe to be naked in our coach with the blinds and curtains open ... strategically. We've been fortunate not to have anyone right next to us so there is space between us.
We can't be naked outside but with the windows, blinds and curtains open ... it's almost like being naked outside and at a textile campground, no less. We prefer camping at clubs or resorts only because we can pull in, set up and stay and be naked from the time we check in to the time we get home and NEVER have to wear a thing, inside or outside!
We make due and continue living as we prefer wherever we go! :D
There are a couple of groups that discuss naked camping. Our group ... Camping inthe nude ... gets some activity and we'd love to have more members, if anyone is interested.

This post was edited

grew up always going camping it was awesomefrom Oregon to Florida most states in betweentents if the weather permitsan air stream in the winter

This post was edited