Naked gardening

I enjoy working on my veg plot nude , am thinking if anyone else wants to do this I could offer them a plot on my 4acre smallholding

This topic was edited
RE: Naked gardening

Wish my back yard garden was private. I think that would be a great idea to offer private gardening spots. With a few acres, do you have woods for hiking too?

This post was edited

I like working in the back yard nude & skinny dipping in my pool. Unfortunately my next door neighbors frequently have their grandkids over at their pool so I keep my clothes on when they're there in case anyone is tempted to peek.

This post was edited

Wish my back yard garden was private. I think that would be a great idea to offer private gardening spots. With a few acres, do you have woods for hiking too?I know the feeling. Where I live, there are no walls, and I live on a corner lot.... One word of advise: watch out around rose bushes when you are nude.

This post was edited

Had a garden this past summer again. I wish, butI couldn't do any nude gardening in it. Kinda hard to dowhen part of my garden is on the side of the house that is right nextto one of main streets in the city.

This post was edited

I was wondering what everyone grew in their gardens this year? I grew four different veggies in my little garden. The four are green/yellow beans mix,Yukon Goldpotatos,Black-Seeded Simpsonlettuce, Sugarsnax Hybrid carrots. Also bought Gonna Have It Sweet Corn seeds. Have no room for growing corn here in the city. So had it grownby my younger brother's girlfriend uncle's farm.

This post was edited

I love naked gardening, but shall have to wait a couple of months. The outside temperature today is -1c

This post was edited

I am in the same boat as far as temp goes. It is still freezing here so my garden will have to wait. As far as my nude gardening I love working in my garden nude. In the mornings I can go water and work in it before I go to work. I live in a very rural area of California so there are not many people that can see me. My closest neighbor live 1/2 mile away.

This post was edited

I am in the same boat as far as temp goes. It is still freezing here so my garden will have to wait. As far as my nude gardening I love working in my garden nude. In the mornings I can go water and work in it before I go to work. I live in a very rural area of California so there are not many people that can see me. My closest neighbor live 1/2 mile away.Just started my nude gardening and not out 5 minutes and the next door neighbor who I have not seen since fall comes out to walk around her yard and see's me pulling weeds nude, and she say it looks like summer is starting early this year!!

This post was edited

Just started a new garden again, so have to wait for a while to grow the privacy screen. Occasionally do some nude moonlight gardening.

This post was edited

I currently live in St. Petersburg, Florida and sold home with private yard , now must wear shorts, (short shorts) I do miss gardening in the nude have often wished to offer my gardening expertise and labor as a service (in the nude of course)to other like minded people. Sometimes at night i do some nude gardening in low light. Any gardeners in St. Pete who are interested please email me at josephlaurence93@yahoo.com. thanx

This post was edited