Build something!

Something you can do in the nude, is build something you can play in the nude!
i am just starting to build me a ladder golf setup. basically some PVC pipe, elbows, and T's. Plus a couple of golf balls on a string.
All for about $25.
I have seen the game at many nudist resorts, and enjoy playing it. now I will be able to practice for any upcoming tournaments!

Also i would love to build a petanque (bocci ball) set up, but that will take some doing.

Stay naked!

This topic was edited
RE: Build something!

I do about 99% of all my building projects naked until I have to be on a ladder above my coverings, if I'm outside. Inside ... ALWAYS naked. I love building things. I just built a portable propane fire ring to take on camping trips, out of a old washing machine tub! Works great and done entirely in the nude. :D

This post was edited

You guys, check out my pictures. I posted some last week of some of the things I build in Da'nude in my shop down in the basement. Let me know what you guys think.
All the lamps and bird houses I make are for sale, ask me about them :)
xoxoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited

We have a couple of those, made out of wine bottles. What did "you" use to drill the hole for the lights and cord? How big did you make the hole and where did you get the tool to drill the hole? thanks!

This post was edited

3/16 tile and glass drill bit, is shaped like a spade. Any large hardware store has them.
Just take your time and put little pressure and water for cooling, lubing and keeping the glass dust down.
Let me know if you want close up pictures or have any other questions.
I make them for sale and I also use them a gifts for Christmas and other occasions. Have a good day and keep in touch.
xoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited

Anything I can do in the garage or back deck i can do nude. Last night I built a key chain hook for my wife. She is always losing her keys in that montrous bag of hers. So I took a fork, cut off the handle and shaped the narrow end into a small eyelet then bent about an inch if the stem and eyelet back towards the handle, leaving 1/4 space. The key chain locks into the eyelet and the hook keeps her keys hooked onto the edge of her purse. She liked it and is trying it today.

This post was edited

shower curtain hooks would accomplish the same and no fork or other silverware would have to give their lives.

This post was edited

We are redoing our backyard a little. Relocating a fountain and need to store some of the pool stuff. I bought a storage shed and will be building it tomorrow! I can't wait to get up in the morning, wash my face, brush my teeth, make a cup of coffee and go build that shed in the nude! I love working naked! LOL

This post was edited

I'm going to build a Pergola between my garage and my house so I can spend time outside nude. Unfortunately, I will have to build the Pergola while dressed.

This post was edited

We are redoing our backyard a little. Relocating a fountain and need to store some of the pool stuff. I bought a storage shed and will be building it tomorrow! I can't wait to get up in the morning, wash my face, brush my teeth, make a cup of coffee and go build that shed in the nude! I love working naked! LOLKeep and eye out for splinters and power tools . . . Don't wanna hurt anything valuable ;-)

This post was edited

I bought a few of them, 4 now for $20 each...less than it cost you. BTW, Walmart probably has them. I know that Fingerhut does.

This post was edited