What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

And why is it better naked?

This topic was edited
Swiimming

Swimming, I can say with absoulte certainty that swimsuits are totally useless.

This post was edited
RE: Swiimming

Everything, but to be more specific on one particular thing then it would have to be swimming without any doubt.

This post was edited
Everything except...

Well, there ARE some things that aren't better when done nude. Frying bacon for one. LoL.
Swimming's definately up there. So is hiking, biking, etc.
=------------------
Why? Eh, nudists KNOW. There's an incredible sense of freedom and open-ness. (I can't spell for crap, sorry!) That pleasant feeling you get feeling a warm breeze across your clothed body isn't ANYTHING compared to feeling it across your natural body. Sensory enjoyment of nature's one of the biggies.
The social aspect's profound too. Being nude, is being in one's natural state. There's no pretense when two people are socially nude. Being clothed, you're fundamentally putting a barrier between you and the other people around you. Saying: "I'm keeping this hidden" Also, clothing as a fashion statement means that one can simply purchase an image. It may not reflect the true human underneath.

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

letting my dog walk me nude....why is it better nude? equal rights, that's why...he gets to, doesn't he?

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude? Sailing

I love to sail, and nude sailing is the best. I also love to hike nude, and in the spring when you have to climb to the snow line, cross-country ski and snowshoe nude. I get bored on beaches.
Bruce

This post was edited
Things to do nude.

We love to explore new places to be nude.

This post was edited

Anything...
Except maybe arcwelding.

This post was edited

Yep been there done that, but the tan you get by nude arcwelding is un forgettable!

* )
..) .*)
(. (. ,.
(.*'*- -Shalom

This post was edited
RE: things i enjoy doing nude

Laundry. Just get 'er done!!!

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

i like to walk my dog nude, or maybe more accurately, let him walk me. i also like to take him for hikes through the woods, or along the beach....and, the reason it's better is because i'm dressed just like him...at least, as a dog, he was smart enough not to give up his right to someone that lived and died long before he was born to be nude...russ

This post was edited