fryin in the nude

I like to cook in the nude then sit down and enjoy my dinner

This topic was edited
RE: fryin in the nude

Yeah ... Don't you just love them naked lobsters! ...

Hey, Joke. Sorry.

What do you cook? I'm afraid I've been setting for a lot of Stauffer's microwaved meat loaf and mashed potatoes lately, myself ...

Naked Badger

This post was edited

My cooking, such as it is, is confined to the nuker. Living alone is not an incentive for becoming a chef. :-)

Living alone is ont of the best reasons for learning how to cook! 'Cause nobody's gonna do it for you! Good food, along with good drink and good companionship, is one of life's true pleasures. Only YOU know what you prefer, and how you like it prepared...

This post was edited

I do most of our cooking in the buff, as I'm home alone most of the time. We don't fry much, but lots of balanced meals.

This post was edited

I usually cook clothes-free. We had pan-fried flounder last night for dinner, and I was in my usual state of (un)dress. However, when I fry bacon (I usually do microwave it), I do wear an apron. When I do many meals, I wear a pareo as I need something to wipe my hands on. The body isn't very absorbant. :)

Cheri

This post was edited

I enjoy preparing meals nude. I am nude most of the time when at home, so it doesn't make sense to get dressed just to fix something to eat.

This post was edited

The body isn't very absorbant. :)One reason to be grateful for lots of body hair - something to dry your hands on.

This post was edited

When I am home I am naked so when I cook either lying in the sun or cooking a hot meal I am naked.If one is careful when cooking food, one doesn't need to cover the body, but yep that cloth or paper towel is ever present to wipe or dry the mitts.

This post was edited

Love cooking in da'nude. Frying is definitely out LoL, just as bad as trying to shave the cat while naked :( OUCH LoL. OH yeah, I also love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food LoL ;)

This post was edited