Skinny Dipping!

Have you gone skinny dipping this summer? Is it a special occasion when you get to swim without your clothes on, or is it something you're fortunately able to do frequently?

I'll post my own answer to these questions in a little bit today, and let's make this a good, long thread.

This topic was edited
RE: Skinny Dipping!

Nope no where to go skinny dipping besides the bath in the bathroom. Closest I have got is showering under the hose on our roof terrace.

This post was edited

Yep, skinny dipped at the AANR Skinny Dip couple weeks ago and every time I am at the resort.

This post was edited

I am fortunate to have a backyard pool, so I skinny dip quite often!

This post was edited

Everyday while on holiday a couple of weeks ago.

This post was edited

Yep, skinny dipped at the AANR Skinny Dip couple weeks ago and every time I am at the resortDITTO

This post was edited

I never skinny dip. I go chunky dunking.

This post was edited

Only special occasions for us... We spent a week at Club Orient in June and made a day trip to a local resort this month. We have a weekend in August and the long Labor Day weekend in Septemberat a larger local resort. Then we have a four day weekend at Cypress Cove in October before the end of our outdoor skinny dipping opportunities for the year.

This post was edited

Nope no where to go skinny dipping besides the bath in the bathroom. Closest I have got is showering under the hose on our roof terrace.

I love showering under the hose!

This post was edited

We swim alot in the summer and Hot tub in the winter. We haven't had to swim in a suit in a few years. Now going back to a suit would be like wearing pajamas or sweats to sleep in. I pray we never have to go back to either one again :-0

This post was edited

yep. in st martin in the pool at esmeralda and in the ocean on orient beach. and in my pool. as others have said, hard to go back to swimming in a suit, which i have to do occasionally b/c of guests.

This post was edited