Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Skype group

Hi LPSGers I'm setting up a true nudists LPSG cam group on Skype. It would be cool for us to have group chats / cam sessions. I don't want it to replace the group here, but just another way for us to get to know each other. Leave your Skype...

Introduction

I am a 69-year-old male from Arkansas USA been and nudist most of my life but it just started social nudism My wife and I belong to a nudist resort and enjoy it very much We have met a lot of new friends. Nudist friends are the best. No I don't...

Latest Post
by  
Intro

Hey all. Irish guy here. New to the group. Thanks for letting me join. Nude when alone which during covid is not often enough haha

Latest Post
by  
New to group

Hi Nick here fit 50,sydney au I think a big penis ,is not always a good thing as so i said o no too big to try.some guys wish for ,but i wish i did not have!

Latest Post
by  

Hi I am a 73 yo gay male living 2 1/2 hours south of Sydney on NSW Coast. While I no longer go to nude beaches because of sun spots and moles on my body from years of enjoying being naked in the sun. Now a home nudist and while not in the large...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction to Group

Hello and thanks for letting me join the group. I'm an old guy, and I've been a nudist most of my life, but most of my nudism is in-doors or out hiking in the Rocky Mountains or canoeing in the wilderness of northern Minnesota (although that...

Latest Post
by  
Enjoy seeing long thick penises

Straight guy here, but find the above size penis very attractive. Not here to collect pics but to find those that like to show in person.

Latest Post
by  
Male Worldwide Nudist WhatsApp Group

Hey fellow nudists! I have a nudist WhatsApp group that welcomes nudists from all over the world to join, share experiences and make new connections. If anyone wants to join just drop me a message with your number

Latest Post
by  
ENJOY THE VIEW!

I consider myself to be bisexual, although I only have actual sex with woman. However, I do enjoy looking at other naked guys and I always get aroused. I like to look at guys with large cocks. Anyone else feel this way? Love to chat naked...

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is marshell and my wife is Valerie. We are new to the nudist life but excites as well. Honestly I never thought of myself as a man with a larger than average penis until a few years ago when I started to receive multiple...

Latest Post
by