Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

My presentacion

Hello! My name is Uli-from Bulgaria! Thank you very much for joining the group! The interest in showing my nudity started at puberty with my classmates ... then I noticed that my penis impressed my classmates in appearance and size and in response...

Latest Post
by  
presentazione

Ciao, sono Cristiano, sono di Roma (Italia), ho 49 anni e pratico nudismo da quando ne avevo 13/14. Mi piace il nudismo come stile di vita perche mi da una sensazione di liberta sia fisica (libero dai vestiti) che mentale (senza dover nascondere...

Latest Post
by  
Intro

I'm new here I need new friends, we can always swap pictures in my dm

Latest PostDitto
by rhumbal 
Wishing all members a very Merry Christmas

I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Having said that, I am of course well aware that we all have very different traditions and that some do not celebrate Christmas at all. Regardless of this, I hope you all...

Perspectives on Nude, Erotic, Erect,...

Fact: Nude is Natural, Natural is Normal: this includes nude in all natural "states", passive and active. My #1 motto is: "The Fit, Fully Nude, Fully Exposed, Human Form is the True Art Form". For me this includes static poses,...

Latest Post
by  
Hello from Brazil

Hey folks I am Fernando from Brazil, a city near So Paulo, 90km of distance. I started two years ago, unfortunatelly the Pandemic came and I didn't have any great experience yet, just a few at home, but I'm aiming to go to the near beaches...

Latest Post
by  
Hello from NW Arkansas

I have been a nudist for many decades. Started when I began sailing while living in south Florida in the 70's. It seems a crime to remain textiled while out on the water enjoying the commune with nature, Back then I was nude mostly while out on...

Latest Post
by  
Hello from Canada

Hi All, I am happy to be part of this group. Canadian here and a proud member of TN, TS, LPSG and other sites for many years. Always open to new friends, both in person and virtually. Growing up I always thought I was average or below average...

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Hi everyone I'm new to the group my name is Pat I don't think I really belong here but I have been encouraged by others to join this group I say I don't think I belong here because my penis is only 7 in Long and it just seems like...

Skype group

Hi LPSGers I'm setting up a true nudists LPSG cam group on Skype. It would be cool for us to have group chats / cam sessions. I don't want it to replace the group here, but just another way for us to get to know each other. Leave your Skype...