Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Introducing myself

Hey, Same username over on LPSG if you want to check out more of me over there. I'm based in E1, London and love being naked with other men. Ideally I'd like to find a naked male house share (hmu if you're looking). I'm very open...

Latest Post
by  
Please welcome our new moderator, AM23

https://www.truenudists.com/user/am23/ I'm happy to welcome AM23 to our group. It's with the hope of our group becoming more active I've decided to add a second moderator. Please make him feel welcome !

Intro

Hi, UK male good girth can be found in Dorset

Latest Post
by  
Challenges of a big penis?

Hi friends! What are some of the challenges that a large penis causes for men and women? If you have a large penis, do you wish you had a smaller one? Please share your experiences. Kim

Recieving comments on your equipment

On another platform I recieved a message from someone out of the blue saying: "Big penis man xx ". I asked him how I was supposed to answer to that and he insisted then and later on that it was a compliment. I do not agree. I think that is...

Hello From Boston

Thank you for accepting me into this group! It's quite an honor. I love being seen nude and seeing other's nude. Penis's are beautiful and there are so many amazing ones on here. I am uploading some pics of mine and friend requests are...

Whats it like having a big dick? - AskReddit

A Reddit post thats relevant to this group. If nothing else, the most upvoted responses are an interesting read. There arent any large-scale studies or polls about this sort of thing, so something like this is as close as we can get to a wide study...

Proud to be nudist and share

If anyone's up to chat, add me on my new telegram: @duart_dl

Latest Post
by  
Moving To Florida and Looking to Meet Above...

Hello, we just joined this group today 8/22/22 and are hoping to make some friends. We are moving to Florida in November and would like to meet well-endowed men (and couples) at local nude beaches and resorts in the hopes that we all click. Please...

Latest PostSounds like fun
by Einrock