Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Hey, Phila New Guy

Hey guys, just joined and glad to be approved. I haven't actually checked out everyone else's junk (kinda intimidated, lol... ) but glad to be amongst you all. Hoping someday to either host or join up at an in-person sausage fest!

Latest Post
by  
A clip from the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnC-6LYFpxw

Voyeur looking to meet large pens...

If you are an exhibitionist that can host, I'd enjoy seeing up close and personal. nkdfun@hotmail.com

Latest Post
by  
My Massive Cock program on Channel 4 (can be...

Hi all, Watching another program I learned about the aforementioned program called my massive cock. Being the curious guy I am I watched it online. It was interesting and got to wanting to find out if some men truly feel the way the men in the...

New Group Member

Hi to everyone, Im a 54yr old nudist who enjoys being naked. I am proud of my 7" penis and being above average by what I have read but still not 100% sure if this is true. Cheers to everyone.

How do we know if we're actually large?

What size does this group think is large and are we going by length or girth or both?

New to the group and Community Macon Ga

Thank you for accepting me into your group. Im new to the area also and would love to meet some new friends. Im 73 female Naturopathic Doctor/ Herbalist/ Nutritionist . And Im excited by the freedom and energy nudity has given me. I hope to hear...

Latest Post
by  
3 x thumb = dick

So I saw a video that stated a guys erect penis is usually three times the length of his Thumb. Its true for me. Just wondering if its a fluke or a normal thing. Please weigh in.

What size is considered a large penis.

What size do you all think is considered a large penis? Also feel free to share your flaccid and erect sizes.

Introduction

Hi, I'm new to the site. I'm 59 from Leeds. Don't have a large penis, but certainly appreciate them. So far I have only been naked at home, alone. Joined here in the hope of meeting people to be naked with . Would love to see some large...