Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Right or left handed?

Since we answered the question about curved or straight. I was wondering what might cause it. If it is genetic, or something external. As I said in the other post, mine curved slightly left. And from a young age I masturbated with my left hand. I am...

Unexpected support !

Hello every1 from Athens, Greece ! Medium penis here, around 4cm flaccid and 15cm when fully erect. (sorry, Americans, you will have to do the conversion to inches) BUT it has always been the WELL endowed men who have shown me the most appreciation...

Join me in my naked life!

I'm glad to inform you that I'm now sharing my daily naked life on some new platform: https://onlyfans.com/horusthenudist There will be all sort of different contents - daily life, nudist adventures, naked dares, naked workout/gym,...

Latest Post
by  
Super Shadow

Had to share this picture on here. The shadow down my leg is something else! Been exploring the South of France - plenty more photos on my profile - feel free to send me a request.

Onsen in Japan

Have you ever been to an Onsen in Japan and do you have any recommendation on which place to visit?

Latest Post
by  
What exactly is large?

I have always found it confusing when the subject of size crops up. What exactly is large and what is small? Every man knows that the penis differs in size from time to time and much depends on the weather and his mood. If he is nervous, it will...

Questions of the week - Which nude beach is...

First ever "Question of the week" for the group. If you could only suggest one nude beach in the entire world which you would recommend to others, which would it be ? Please give the name and location of this beach and why it is you like...

New to Group

Hi Folks, Im new to the group. Told that Im larger than average but Im pretty pretty shy about it. Im a grower not a shower lol. Ive been into nudism the past 12 years or so. Around the house most of the time and outside when I can though there...

Latest Post
by  
Oh I guess it is big......

I found out I had a larger than average cock in gym class when I noticed guys looking and making comments. I hated being teased in the early days of gym class. About a few weeks later I became known as Bull not horse but Bull. Guys were now teasing...