Free Style Nudity

Urban nudism v country nudism....

As a nudist in a rural environment in Australia I'm curious to learn if nudists in other countries are urban/city based or from country/rural areas.Is nudism more popular as a release for people boxed in by cities & urbanity or by people...

Shaving Off Your Pubic Hair

We don't yet have a thread about his topic, which, on reflection, seems a bit strange. I recently posted about it to another group, so I thought we should have our own discourse. Pamela

Why do people do this?

As many of you will know I check profiles of everyone who applies to join the group. I thought it might be informative to share with you a message I have just sent to a TN member who submitted a second application to join: You have just re-applied...

European nudism .....

This may seem ignorant to somebut please help me out ......As a life-long Australian nudist & patron of TN for a few years now, I live in envy of the nudist life & acceptance in the northern hemisphere compared to us in the south. But .... I'm...

Great Photo from RandH

Thanks for posting this lovely rear view - I hope other members will comment! Delightful Bum Shot from members RandH Pamela

Anyone played games ESP during vacations?

Hi guysI recalled very nice exciting moments when my friends and I used to indulge in games . We playing hide and seek at night indoors in quasi complete darkness . It was real fun ! Well if anyone among you had such similar experiences wish you...

Latest Post
by  
Hazards of Nude Water Activities

What inspired this thread was seeing a completely ridiculous set of photos of a nude woman in full diving gear seemingly about to set off for a shore dive from a beach in southern England. Why ridiculous? you might say. Ridiculous because you...

Introducing New Members of Free Style...

Gratispool are Emma and Jack from the UK. They have already uploaded some photos to the group photo pool, but the pestilential TN mods did one of their capricious trawls shortly after and some of their photos were peremptorily deleted. To make up...

Please post your photos!

I have made a start - it would be great to see other people uploading. If you need reassurance, remember that only group members can see the photos. Please allow a little time for your photos to appear on the photo page. TN rules require me to...

Hi, thanks for accepting me :)

Hi everybody, thanks for accepting me to Pamela. I've been nudist for above 10 years now. I started in a nude beach in France on the Atlantic at l'Ile d'Olrons. I love swiming and walking on the beach. I've been walking in this long...