Free Style Nudity

A Formative Decade - The 1980's

A topic on another TN group made me think about what really happened in the 1980's, a decade in which many of us experienced puberty, on which others look back with some wistfulness and about which others yawn and ask what the fuss was about. ...

Moderating TN Photos - an insight

I have set up this thread as a result of a very thoughtful and respectful message I have received from a TN member. I am quoting the message below - the member has asked not to be identified for reasons which will be obvious, but please post any...

New trend :) painting the pubic hair

Hi guys. Have you ever hear about it? we reed on the internet few years ago, some of the photo models use little tricks to make their down areas more exiting. And now we reed it on the net it's getting to be so popular. That time we tried it as...

Funny moments

I was going to post this in the "Embarrassing Moments" thread, but it wasn't embarrassing (at least to me) so maybe we can start a new collection. My house sits on the rear corner of20 very rural acres of forested property, bordered on...

Current Group Photo

I have always tried to alternate the group photo, but it was a difficult task until the recent reconfiguration of the TN website. I won't say the system is now perfect, but it is easier to identify photos which will show up OK as the group photo...

Playing sport in the nude

J and I were wondering how many TN people play sport naked as in using proper courts, pitches etc rather than just kicking or throwing a ball about on a beach. Between us we have often played the following - Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Golf,...

Nude underwater - what's new?

I hadn't expected that snorkelling could give such fun to group of guys! A photograph taken just before an event which proved to unexpectedly eye-opening for a couple of friends. I was on the beach with my boyfriend and a couple of other male...

Silly Things on True Nudists

How about a light-hearted look at how the management of TN keep getting things wrong, contradict themselves and generally make themselves look inconsistent and stupid? Pamela

Stupid Reactions to Nudity

I saw this news item and I thought group members might be amused to find out what some members of the great British Public think about nudity. For those outside the UK, the Daily Mail is a pretty gruesome reactionary rag so it is not clear whether...