Free Style Nudity

About Bulges ???

Hi Guys First of all i wish you all a very happy new ( nude ) year 2018 ...hoping it would bring all kinds of things positive for all of us ! As a bisex i appreciate both female and male bodies , they are both wonderful to watch and admire . I...

happy 4th of July everyone!

Lake Powell Nudists would like to wish everyone a fun 4th of July! Hope everyone is having some naked fun in the sun!! From: Lake Powell Nudists!!! https://www.truenudists.com/group/lake-powell-nudists/

My Idea of Party Wear

Well, one of my ideas about party wear, anyway! I made this g-string because I couldn't find anywhere to buy one. It took several goes to perfect the design and fit, each time reducing the amount of fabric quite substantially. It was (still...

Nude week at Lake Powell!

Lake Powell Nude boating and camping trip 23-29July. Is anyone else planning to b at Lake Powell during that time?

Latest Post
by  
What started it for you?

I think for me it was being born without any clothes on. Seemed OK to me, and I never quite got over it. Pamela

A Cautious Celebration!

Try the following link - it seems we may be bale to post images in discussions once more: Pamela all slippery! Pamela

See the group photo at a larger size

Here it is - please comment. My comment would be that a man might be proud of his erection, but women can also be proud of their equivalent reaction, more subtle but I would say even more impressive in its visual impact. Pamela

Pamela - My First Experiences of Posing Nude

My thanks to Pralfred and Namsaar for very assiduously commenting on my photos. Their diligence inspired me to respond to their comments, and on the way I came across one of my photos I call pre-nude - taken before in the club studio before I took...

Have things changed?

This is first try under the new site structure. My Nipples in Full Glory Not sure if this will work. Pamela