RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

In the "Groups" listing, I would like to see the order reversed withineach subgroup. Latest post first! It would save going to the back to find the newest post. Other sites are doing it.Ditto this!

This post was edited

Certain pics don't load anymore, some of my TN friends confirm as well. And if you click on any of them they don't open to be seen. Since 2 days this is the case. Please fix.Thanks

This post was edited

In the "Groups" listing, I would like to see the order reversed withineach subgroup. Latest post first! It would save going to the back to find the newest post. Other sites are doing it.Ditto this!Ditto the ditto! It's not logical to have the newest post at the end.
Thanks.I've gotten used to this quirk but it would be really nice to have the newest post at the top...

This post was edited

In the "Groups" listing, I would like to see the order reversed withineach subgroup. Latest post first! It would save going to the back to find the newest post. Other sites are doing it.Ditto this!Ditto the ditto! It's not logical to have the newest post at the end.
Thanks.I've gotten used to this quirk but it would be really nice to have the newest post at the top...
Thanks for your support on this!

This post was edited

I miss the old system where we were able to see which of our friends are on line or recently had been by looking at the friends page and the order they came up. Now you have no idea if friends are online until you go into the chatroom.

This post was edited

In the search function there is an option to filter out everyone that is not on-line leaving only those that are. Right now, there are 35 people on-line.I'm guessing this does not include those who have the status blocked since chat is showing 185 people which is a lot of profiles to have their status blocked.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

In the general newsfeed I would like to see when friends post new pictures a larger picture with the summarised comments and a comment field. Similar to Facebook.

This post was edited

Allowing for comments and descriptions when you upload photos to groups would be nice.Agreed!

This post was edited

Fixing the link button in forums would be nice. Then we wouldn't have to post long URLs to point back to other posts when referencing them. I know this used to work, but in the last few months it just takes the text that has the attached link and makes it regular text again.

This post was edited

I'm getting error messages loading the top of the page.Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): error parsing attribute name in Entity, line: 1 in /home/truenud/public_html/_framework/_library/lib_forum.php on line 85Same here, not all the time but quite frequently.Same here, but only in the "Recent Forum Activity"site. The "Groups" is OK.

This post was edited