RE: Penis Rings

Nothing wrong with penis rings, or showing off genitalia in an enhanced way. We wear jewelry and certain clothes and other enhancements, whether it is sexual or not is how individuals perceive it. Public nudity should not be about having rules.Now that's a point.
Women wear a Bra in public. Why ? To enhance sexual attractiveness.. No other reason
In fact overtly the sexual garments women get away with wearing in textile public are Amazing !
Especially since men aren't allowed such expressions ...
So why should it be any different in a non textile situation ?
Women get to wear what they like to show off their sexuality
Men don't ...
Think about it..

This post was edited

Why do some men wear a ring around the base of their penis?It has nothing to do with nudism. It is a sexual issue.I think she's right and it kinda draws attention to it as well ??? Not sure why we have to do that out in public. I think it should be kept in a private kind of setting with a sex partner of sort. But then again, that's just me. I hope everyone is having a good time, nude or not as we are ready for the next heat wave LoL . . . Luv'u'ol . . . xoxoxoxo . . . Hawk

This post was edited
RE: Exhibitioinist Rings

Full nudity refers to complete nudity, if someone is wearing a ring around their peepee. They ain't nude.

This post was edited

Full nudity refers to complete nudity, if someone is wearing a ring around their peepee. They ain't nude.AMEN Brother :-)

This post was edited

maybe penis rings are for the single to wed themselves? "With this ring I thee wed"?

This post was edited

HA LoL very funny, perhaps it belongs to someone else in the "Pre-Nup" :P

This post was edited

maybe penis rings are for the single to wed themselves? "With this ring I thee wed"?
Would they then be considered a Monosexual?

This post was edited

Women wear a Bra in public. Why ? To enhance sexual attractiveness.. No other reason
Made me laugh! Women wear Bras to support their breasts and to prevent pain...not for sexual reasons.

This post was edited

This post was edited

my wife and I like the look and I like the feel. If you have different opinions...good for you

This post was edited