RE: The Telephone Rings

This thread is almost as boring as listening to the phone ringing.

This post was edited
RE: Each to their own

• Ausmanvic,
      Just because you might not want one - don't heap shit on those who do.
      Tattoos are not my thing either,but I respect those who do have tattoos and indeed have seen some that are very artistic.
      So let's try and respect each other and our choices.
      Really beginning to feel that a number on this site have lost sight of the reasons for being a True Nudist/Naturists
      ..ausmanvis now you did it, you got aussiedian mad, now your blocked from his profile. lol, I know you care..Ruhl

This post was edited

• OK Ausmanvic - apologies that I misunderstood that you were really just sharing a similar view to my own - in just different words.totally agree with your comments rewhat irks me and others on here is the constant need for insecure members is to discuss erections and jewelry, instead of posting what nudist activities they get up to.seems many have forgotten that this is truenudists siteAussieDain
      ..............I think the world is ending the 2 aussie's agreed.......Ruhl

This post was edited

• Wow wtf. Wear what you want! If you don't like it, too bad!.another pvt profile telling us how to act ........Ruhl

This post was edited
RE: Penis Rings

I agree with you ,penis rings ,really has nothing to do with sex , it is like wearing ear rings and other jewelry , so do not judge men who wear penis rings please

This post was edited
RE: Blah Blah Blah

I agree 100%

This post was edited
RE: Blah Blah Blah

please not a big deal be naked and happy who cares , if thier happy wearing jewerly why be judgemental?

This post was edited
RE: Exhibitionist rings

well to most people taking one clothes off be a exhitionist

This post was edited
RE: Penis Rings

there are all sorts of reasons for wearing penis rings. to assume it is one thing or another is unfair. I generally don't wear penis rings but occasionally I will, much the same way I will sometimes wear a necklace or wrist band of some sort. Both my ears are pierced, I am not "calling attention" to my ears. I just like it this way.we all know that "being sexual" has little to do with what you are wearing or not, it is a state of mind. as true nudists don't we all know this already?

This post was edited
RE: Exhibitionists rings

Cock rings, Pa's or other adornments just add more junk to the junk.Plus in my opinion any jewrly in the genitial area, male or female looks grossGet a life and get your focus above your navel.Well said, Ausmanvic, I totally agree.Ditto[Ditto

This post was edited