RE: Penis Rings

I've never worn one. I wouldn't judge or be offended if a man wore one near me... No more than a pierced nipple on either a man or a woman. Its simply jewelery.

This post was edited

I don't even wear a ring on my finger.

This post was edited

Honestly I never understood the dang thing. If you are gonna use it to enhance you during sex, well so be it, more power to you.
Other than that, please no one get offended, it just screams "HEY LOOK AT ME" kinda of thing.
But that is just my oppinon and that's why I don't wear one.
For all of you who do, well if it makes you happy, well that's all it matters.
Either, may all of you have a great day...xoxoxo...Hawk

This post was edited

Because it add an spice on our sexlife and it is a great item that I don't get a chance to use. it works so good that my wife gets too loud when we used it and she's worried about waking the kids.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I've just eaten a doughnut...
It's a ring and it also has nothing to to with being a naturist.

This post was edited

its not a big thing if worn for jewerly no different then a woman with nipple jewerly if it makes them feel better about themselves who cares

This post was edited

Rings = Tourniquet = Gangrene

This post was edited

@ManOfWicklow Next time just choose the Adam & Eve it's a nice store also you can get 50% off using the coupon code TEMPT30 at the checkout plus free shipping, mystery gift and dvd's. It's really the best store, I recently purchase a penis ring using the code and I save $. But that code good for 1st time costumer only

This post was edited

It's the only jewelry I have at the request of former girlfriend.

This post was edited