RE: Penis Rings

I'm going to put my 2 cents in here, penis rings and penis piercings are 2 VERY different things, Me personally I have 3 separate piercings in my penis (was 4) so in some of your eyes I am an exhibitionist, yet when full naked you can't see a single one of them unless I decide for them to be visible. so how is that exhibitionism?

This post was edited

Recently a man had to go to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his penis after his mistress found the ring in his pants pocket and got so mad at him she stuck it on him while he was asleep.
Now I don't know what's worse:
1) Having your mistress find out you're married.
2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your penis.
3) Or finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring

This post was edited

I had my PA and my first tattoo before i joined any nudist groups. I wasn't asked to remove them, cover them up, cut my hair, stop trimming or shaving my pubic hair, fade so I don't have a tan, lose 20 lbs so I'm not as heavy, shave my beard so I'm clean shaven, bring my wife so I'm not a single male, or attend and practice a certain faith. Imagine. ...and they still accept me. Too bad other members on TN aren't as tolerant.

This post was edited

Can't we be a bit more respectful of others rather than some of the derogatory opinions expressed here. Using expressions like morons etc is not appropriate and says more about the person stating that opinion than the person criticized.That aside, and for a personal opinion, nude is nude. Jewelry is clothing and means the wearer is not nude. However I have the same view on footwear. Both seem odd to me when in a nude environment.

This post was edited

I think you will find it's not the amount of erections you get, but more so the way you handle and act when it happens that decides if you are flaunting it

This post was edited

I think you will find it's not the amount of erections you get, but more so the way you handle and act when it happens that decides if you are flaunting itFor gods sake don't "handle" it.

This post was edited

exactly

This post was edited

They are intended for sexual purposes.

This post was edited

I love seeing males wearing penis rings, jewelry, etc. I think it's sexual and beautiful. Why can't it be both? :)
amy

This post was edited

I love seeing males wearing penis rings, jewelry, etc. I think it's sexual and beautiful. Why can't it be both? :)amyIt can be both - however in nudist terms the sexuality of them is the problem.

This post was edited