RE: Penis Rings

It has nothing to do with nudism. It is a sexual issue.Quite right,Cheri,but no doubt some of the exhibitionists on here will disagree.

This post was edited

wearing one of those STUPID things just lets the whole world know your a complete MORONOne of the very few times I agree with you. Congratulations.

This post was edited

Why do some men wear a ring around the base of their penis?To the original posting I think the question has been answered. Just because it was posted on the TN page, it turned into a what is and what is not acceptable in a nudist environment. It appears a simple question got the rant moving about conforming to rules in nudist resorts and what their rules may and may not allow.

This post was edited

Why do some men wear a ring around the base of their penis?Nothing wrong with penis rings, or showing off genitalia in an enhanced way. We wear jewelry and certain clothes and other enhancements, whether it is sexual or not is how individuals perceive it. Public nudity should not be about having rules.

This post was edited
RE: The Telephone Rings

This thread is almost as boring as listening to the phone ringing.

This post was edited

This thread is almost as boring as listening to the phone ringing.

This post was edited

This thread is almost as boring as listening to the phone ringing."boring as listening to the phone ringing" That makes no sense at all.

This post was edited

It has nothing to do with nudism. It is a sexual issue.Quite right,Cheri,but no doubt some of the exhibitionists on here will disagree.I fully agree with both comments except I would say all exhibitionists not just some disagreeing.
I am yet to see why so many are fascinated by body parts and added jewelry below the waist including belly button jewelry.
To me they generate the completely opposite feeling to what the wearer supposedly feels.

This post was edited

Different societies have different outlook towards genital ornaments. For some genital ornaments can be instruments to supplement sexual pleasure, for some these are for decorative purpose. I have seen men in the primitive areas of Brazil where they live a naked life and tie a small colorful thread around their penis. The thread is decorated with feathers, colors and all during festivals. This is purely for decorative purpose and has nothing sexual about it.

This post was edited

wearing one of those STUPID things just lets the whole world know your a complete MORONCan't we just be nice and accept everyone for who they are even if we don't agree or understand.

This post was edited