RE: CHAT ROOM RULES. Banned from chat for how long and why ?

The issue is not the rules, everyone should know them and behave accordingly. The issue is trigger-happy moderators who seem to have nothing better to do than see how many they can boot. Some do deserve to be booted but you must be aware of the growing complaints, many are legitimate. The day I was booted I was on cam for more than two hours before i briefly got distracted to reply to an email and was not aware my face had strayed off cam for couple of minutes until I returned to webpage too late to respond to 'first and final warning.' Some moderators need to lighten up, not just shoot from the hip

This post was edited

Not disputing you managed to get a photoshot of all of my body with partial or no head. Just dont know what's the obsession about your focus on a flaccid penis. Maybe you also got hundreds of photos too including head during my two hours on cam.

This post was edited

Amen! Amen! Amen! You only justifying your actions to yourself and the number of times you are repeating suggests maybe you have a slight twinge of guilt. Dont want this to go on forever since you never going to accept. The only answer appears to be is to go off cam any time get distracted otherwise liable to be photoshot every time i move, although seems to defeat the object of just being able to relax rather than worrying get booted at any time. Although you never going to admit you were hasty just hope is a lesson that there wont be any more similar victims.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I know Jackie does not kick without cause. Jackie has explained why you were kicked with detail. This is a chat room. Is life so diminished when you can't get in?
The rules are simple, and if you thing your cam is going to 'slip', turn it off when you get up.

This post was edited

I've been away for a while. I see that the more things change, the more they stay the same... :)

This post was edited

Not disputing you managed to get a photoshot of all of my body with partial or no head. Just dont know what's the obsession about your focus on a flaccid penis. Maybe you also got hundreds of photos too including head during my two hours on cam.As much as I do hate to repeat myself...I shall: And I will also Bold and Underline certain statements.

If you are referring to me kicking you.....the screen shot I have of you is your back (from the shoulders down) your leg's spread with the penis the focus of your cam........so obviously your cam had 'strayed" from your face to focus on your back and penis. I personally have no obsession on a penis all be it flaccid or erect....Now being quite serious here I for one can not understand how your cam could stray from your face to your back and penis. However that being said at the end of the day I do have a screen capture to prove without doubt why I kicked you from the room if you Sir can show proof why you should not have been kicked I shall certainly apologise to you. And the "photoshot" was NOT of all of your body with partial or no head....the "photoshot" was of your back from neck down to legs spread and the cam focused on your penis. And no I do not have hundreds of "photoshots" of your head during your two hours on cam I only take "photoshot" pics of those abusing the TOS of the room.....a head on cam would not be abusing the TOS of the room. However to be totally sincere, I really do not know why I am justifying my actions to you Sir, as stated I have proof as to why I kicked you, and until you can show me and others here proof to the contrary, I suggest you simply cop your kicking learn a lesson and get back to the chat room and behave and enjoy.
I must say Jackie that I am pretty disgusted that you should use a public forum to address this in all it's explicit detail. These sort of conversations should be messaged to the member individually. You are not fit to be a moderator if you believe this should be a public debate about your screen captures and stance on this. I for one will never use my cam in the chats again. I do nothing wrong in chat but I believe we have a right to privacy as in not expecting these chat moderators to be capturing our images.

This post was edited

NudyJay raises two important issues that are not being addressed. There is the concern about privacy and the behaviour of moderators, who do not seem accountable. Maybe these are reasons why so relatively few bother to cam in chat room. Privacy concerns cover not only unsolicited photoshots of cams and their security but access by the general public to profiles and photos, unless specifically made friends only. In part this could be due to design of website, which also seems to vitally lack access to the administrators, which was the request of my first posting (as below) until Jackie turned it into a public slanging match.
"RE: CHAT ROOM RULES. Banned from chat for how long and why ?The system of banning is very bad, lots complaining. Seems am banned forinnocuouslyreplying to an email and not paying attention to room. Moderators powers need curbing, maybe some need tranquillisers too. Is three days I been banned and only contact I can find is with inquiries in Arizona who said they 'cannot comment' nothing more. Is shame because is a potentially wonderful site. Anyone with any say reading this please listen to my appeal."
The forums seem the only way to raise issues. There is no contact details except through inquiries in Arizona and no listing of moderators as far as I know or even if there is a hierarchy to which they are accountable. Rules are certainly rules, which must be obeyed, there is no dispute about this. But a major concern is the interpretation of the rules that appear at times to be arbitrary and used as a turkey shoot to ban people. There are even instances moderators admitting in the chat room of mistakenly booting the wrong person then joking about it.
As mentioned originally. the site has wonderful potential and my concern has not been on keep whining about being booted but to address issues to help make the site better for all.

This post was edited

The system of banning is very bad, lots complaining. Seems am banned forinnocuouslyreplying to an email and not paying attention to room. Moderators powers need curbing, maybe some need tranquillisers too. Is three days I been banned and only contact I can find is with inquiries in Arizona who said they 'cannot comment' nothing more. Is shame because is a potentially wonderful site. Anyone with any say reading this please listen to my appeal.

This post was edited

The issue is not the rules, everyone should know them and behave accordingly. The issue is trigger-happy moderators who seem to have nothing better to do than see how many they can boot. Some do deserve to be booted but you must be aware of the growing complaints, many are legitimate. The day I was booted I was on cam for more than two hours before i briefly got distracted to reply to an email and was not aware my face had strayed off cam for couple of minutes until I returned to webpage too late to respond to 'first and final warning.' Some moderators need to lighten up, not just shoot from the hipWrong.
The issue is very much the rules. Having broken one of them and lets just say it was by "accident" the rule was still broken so accept the punishment like all the rest or join the "Whingers & Whiners" by posting here.

This post was edited