RE: CHAT ROOM RULES. Banned from chat for how long and why ?

The point is please don't bring this to the forums.Please take this matter politely to the Mod in question.Read his posts if you're going to comment on them.

This post was edited

Perhaps reading the post by the Mod in question?
And I quote (again) "-"You stated that you posted in the room....anyone wanted to chat with cam. You are missing about 4 or 5 key words"is quoted by the Mod who kicked you out of the chatroom. Please take a moment to re-think why you may have been kicked from the room. - "

This post was edited

The rules of the room are simple.Chat Room Rules and Regulations1. No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOM2. No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.3. If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.4. Be nice, no rudity harassing or trolling. 5. Flag users who do not follow the rules.6. Have Fun! Failure to follow these rules will cause your account to be banned.In addition to this the TOS states no soliciting and advertising. This mean no posting of links in the room.Posting Skype addresses, email addresses and the like is considered soliciting. If you chose to share such personal information, do it in a Private Message.Face on cam does not mean that you can set your cam on the floor or at the foot of your bed in a south to north shot. Your can be fully nude, or not, but the face is to be the focus, not your genitals.Getting up to get a coffee or a drink is not bootable. HOWEVER, if I check your cam and you have been in the same standing position for a time, you will be screenshoted, booted and if necessary reported to the admins.The chat is for enjoyment the many, not the few that think it is their private cyber playground.The boot time is now 3 days.Behave as you would at a beach or resort and just have fun.I must say while those rules are wonderful and I abide by them. when I posed a music video from youtube that was relevant to the conversation at the moment I was auto booted. IF music videos are grounds for booting then please add that to the list. I was in no way being lewd, sexual or rude. Thank you for reading this
Dave

This post was edited

I may be worn but as I understand, the ban is in the software from '123chat' and as to who banned you, well the mods appear at the top of the list of people in the room, they are in bold.

This post was edited

HI I'm pretty new here, I was in the chatroom recently in a privatechat when an admin / moderator appeared on another private chat and said I had been accused of sexual chat. I didnt think i had crossed any boundaires I didn't think i was anywhere near an explicit level in conversation.I have been asked questions andchatted to by others in recent days with far more specfic sex talk/ questions which i was politely said no thanks and left that chat. If I knew how to block that user in the future from private messaging me i would do that ! I dont have a cam so it couldnt have been any video issue. So i expected a WARNING if that was indeed the case but instead I was and still ami bannedby the admin/moderator from the main chat room So please explainwhat is the appeal process to being banned ! or how long is one banned for on a FIRST OFFENSE I really like chat its the best part of the site andi miss it a lot !

This post was edited

i have not been able to get into the chat room, i have a small tablet is that the reason why

This post was edited

So please explainwhat is the appeal process to being banned ! or how long is one banned for on a FIRST OFFENSEI'm not aware of any appeals process. You just sit out the ban for 3 days as I understand.

This post was edited

i have not been able to get into the chat room, i have a small tablet is that the reason whyHave you tried liquid medication instead of tablets ?

This post was edited

i have not been able to get into the chat room, i have a small tablet is that the reason whyHave you tried liquid medication instead of tablets ?LOL.

This post was edited

I'm just wondering how anybody can take a mod seriously that jerks off on cam over at True Swingers using the same profile name as their True Nudists moderator name.People can do what they like on Truswingers. It was set up to help keep the Truenudists site clean. However perverted someone may be on the swinger site, it should not prevent them from being accepted on Truenudists, so long as they show respect for the true nudist values whilst on this site.

This post was edited