RE: CHAT ROOM RULES. Banned from chat for how long and why ?

Yes chat with cam and the type of person i want to chat toI like to see who I am chatting to as there are so many fakes on here and dirty old men that just want to have a wank with younger guysi was only stating who I wanted to chat with which was people that wanted to use a cam if they don't they they need not chat

Well it would have been nice to be told but next time i go on chat i I will just say male 30 would like to chat via pvt cam so I know you are not a dirty old gay guy wanting to wank on cam as I like to see who I am talking to

This post was edited

I see you are one of the "nudists " that hide there profile says a lot

This post was edited

I see you are one of the "nudists " that hide there profile says a lotNot sure who you are referring to here?
"You stated that you posted in the room....anyone wanted to chat with cam. You are missing about 4 or 5 key words" is quoted by the Mod who kicked you out of the chatroom. Please take a moment to re-think why you may have been kicked from the room.

This post was edited

as i said next time i use chat i will just post hi i am a male 30 would like to chat via pvt cam so I know you are not a dirty old gay guy just wanting to wank on cam as I like to see who I am talking toend of dont care any way my point was i was never told why

This post was edited

The point is please don't bring this to the forums.
Please take this matter politely to the Mod in question.

This post was edited

well if you read the post you would have sean i was just looking for answers as i did not know who kicked me and for why once i found out who it was i would have spoken to them in mail it turns out it was not you that kicked me so what has it got to do with you other than to make problems in the fourmsyou have not added anything worth wile to the thread so i am quessing that this how you make your self feel big and worth wile in your life maybe you should do somthing other than poke you nose where its not needed i have nothing more to say i now know why and who kicked me end of and none of your comments helped me get there so you were mot needed

This post was edited

well if you read the post you would have sean i was just looking for answers as i did not know who kicked me and for why once i found out who it was i would have spoken to them in mail it turns out it was not you that kicked me so what has it got to do with you other than to make problems in the fourmsyou have not added anything worth wile to the thread so i am quessing that this how you make your self feel big and worth wile in your life maybe you should do somthing other than poke you nose where its not needed i have nothing more to say i now know why and who kicked me end of and none of your comments helped me get there so you were mot neededJust to repeat.......... Post 39.

This post was edited

AND AGAIN I NEEDED TO ASK TO FIND OUT WHO KICK ME TO SEND MAIL YOU HAVE NOT ADDED ANYTHING OR GIVEN ANY REAL INPUT THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE DONE IS STUCK YOUR NOSE IN AND TRYING TO MAKE PROBLEMS WERE THERE ARE NONE

This post was edited

And being belligerent and shouting will get you some where? It is a three day ban......the mods cannot change that.....maybe you need to find a hobby.....

This post was edited

And being belligerent and shouting will get you some where? It is a three day ban......the mods cannot change that.....maybe you need to find a hobby.....Well said.

This post was edited