RE: CHAT ROOM RULES. Banned from chat for how long and why ?

It was the posting of complaints in the forum and claim that the op had not broken the rules that let to a description of the violation. If you complain about getting kicked in here, a mod will answer in here. If you had sent a private message to the mod who kicked you once you knewn which mod it was, then the response would have been private.It is amazing how many people think mods enjoy kicking someone. The best times in chat are when everyone is haveing a pleasant chat and no one needs to be warned or kicked.

This post was edited

hi i just got kicked out and iam not sure why not sure what i did any info would help my cam has been the same way for some time and no one has said anything about it

This post was edited

I got kicked out for simply being on cam, waist up in black and white. I wasn't chatting, I wasn't misbehaving, it just happened. On other occasions, I got muted out of nowhere. My pics got taken down at least some 6 times. What else?? Now I am banned from chat and can't get in.

This post was edited

I sent you a response in private because I saw your message before I saw this in forum. I don't put reason for a kick in public forum, but when someone complains in public I will respond in public the next time.

This post was edited

Very simply....."sigh" that is all.

This post was edited

In context, it was an annoyed response at his incessant requesting for me to show my genitals to him in private.The moderator does not have the power to unkick me so I'd like to know who does because I have been stitched up.
When you have faceless photos displaying erections on your profile, then there will always be people who are going to comment.

This post was edited

I had it to I was just chatting no cam on ( well I had it on but on a different site ) having a chat with someone in pm I then posted in open chat if any one wanted to chat with cam then without anything being said no pm nothing I am kicked form the chat. So what is going on and how long am I baned for I don't think it's right that you get kicked for wanting to chat in a chat room but not being told why is wrong to

This post was edited

Are you sure your cam was not on? I think it probably was and if that was the case, this is why you were banned. I will go so far as to say you broke TN rules.

This post was edited

dids12345......I was the person who kicked you from the chat room. I thought it was only fair to respond to you here to help you refresh your memory of what you actually posted in the chat room. You stated that you posted in the room....anyone wanted to chat with cam. You are missing about 4 or 5 key words . Statements like that would get you physically removed from any social nudist gathering . I do have a screen shot of what you posted in the chat room and I will be more than happy and willing to provide that to you . Send me a message and I will send the post to you. Thanks Nat

This post was edited

Why is it the banned posters can so 'selective' of the true reason for their ban? - I was only "asking for chat with cam" LOL

This post was edited