RE: Underwear or not?

How do you know he is not wearing underwear ?He's wearing a shirt and you can see his bottom
I do not see his bottom.

This post was edited

How do you know he is not wearing underwear ?He's wearing a shirt and you can see his bottom
I do not see his bottom.What color pants is he wearing?
Grey

This post was edited

GreySame as his lips.
Affirmative

This post was edited

GreySame as his lips.
AffirmativeLooks like a grey bottom to me
That's what happens when you drink too much coffee,it clouds your vision.

This post was edited

I have been freeballing lately when wearing shorts and casual clothes. The other day I was out for a walk and going commando, when I got home I noticed my PA jewelry had slipped out and I didn't notice. If I had been wearing briefs it might have still been in the briefs. That was an expensive walk.

This post was edited

I am so much more comfortable without underwear. I took a little getting use to, but I go without whenever possible. If you try it you will never go back to wearing it.

This post was edited

I am so much more comfortable without underwear. I took a little getting use to, but I go without whenever possible. If you try it you will never go back to wearing it.I did! And I did!

This post was edited

Stopped wearing them and haven't looked back. Definitely a lot cooler in the summer!

This post was edited

Haven't worn any for over 10 years but do have 1 pair I keep to put on when visiting he doctorI don't bother with underwear when visiting my Doctor,because it save time when undressing for her to examine me.

This post was edited

I never really understood the point of underwear, unless it's really cold out. Or unless you're wearing scratchy woolen pants like people did back in the day...
On the plus side, going commando means less sweatiness and less to pack when you travel!

This post was edited