RE: Underwear or not?

I seldom where undies, but I do so when it's really cold outside for a little bit of extra warmth, and sometimes I even wear long underwear, then.

This post was edited

UPDATE: There was really no need for concern over wearing undies or not. I went for the ultrasound, but the technician examined my lower stomach region, just pulling my boxers down just a little bit, not even exposing my man parts. A cyst or "dark growth" (the doctor's words) present so I will have a cat scan this Monday, October 31. I will probably go commando this time, wearing my shorts if the weather is warm enough.

This post was edited

TWO QUESTIONS: (1) I know what freeballing is (not wearing underwear) but what is the practice of walking around nude from the waist down? (2) What type of camera do you use to take picture for TN?Thank you for your answers. Tom M

This post was edited

I always wore underwear to work, but began going without under gym shorts at home many years ago.
Some time later, I stopped wearing underwear under gym shorts unless I was going to the gym.
Beginning about 6 years ago, I started skipping underwear at time under jeans, then dress shorts, then casual slacks.
Always wore underwear to work, even when wearing slacks I would wear without otherwise.
Once I retired, I found myself wearing underwear less and less.
Strangely enough, one of the last places I wore underwear was the gym.
After being retired about a year, I began reducing my underwear supply from about 20 pair to 10, then 6 and 3 shortly thereafter.
Eventually went to 1 and then 0.
Have't worn underwear more than a handful of times in the past year, once in the last 6 months and not at all for 3 and don't expect to ever wear it again.
Feels great to go without.

This post was edited
RE:Underwear or not?

I don't use underwear usually. I just use boxer doing sports. I prefer to wear less clothes possible. About hygiene? I don't think that a piece of cloth can totally protects; so it's better be free ;)

This post was edited