RE: Underwear or not?

I only wear underwear at work. This is due to the fact that i wear scrubs. The thing with scrubs is....they are very thin. lolNow that deserves a picture post, without the underwear.

This post was edited

I have not worn underwear for about 20 years and do not own any. That means when I go to the Doctor's office I do not wear underwear. The dermatologist has no problem when I strip down for an exam. If a Dr. has a problem with my not wearing underwear that is their problem. Why would a Dr. be afraid of the body? That is their business to take care of my body. I have never had a Dr. say anything to me. They say take your pants off, you can leave your underwear off, I say, I am not wearing any, they say, then they should be not problem. That is the attitude it should be.I am never nervous or embarrassed about not wearing underwear. In fact, most of the time I never even think about it. No one has ever commented, You are not wearing underwear.

This post was edited

I never wear them. I feel its constrictive and veryuncomfortable. Besides, there isn't a lot in the way of sexyunderwear for men that doesn't scream pervert or fetish!

This post was edited

Nakedman54 the same is true for bras. And boobs sag much less if they are not worn due to mucle attrophy

This post was edited

When I have to be clothed, I go commando! Tried micro thongs but soon gave that up.

This post was edited

I don't always wear underwear, but when I do, I wear boxers.
Stay naked my friends.

This post was edited

I think underwear is so restricting. I think boxer briefs/trunks/briefs look better on men but I find it to be uncomfortable, tight and hot, on the contrary, boxers are comfy but always seem to ride up and bunch up especially with jeans on. I think it's better to go all commando IMO

This post was edited

Don't wear it in warm weather. This winter silk long johns were worn often!

This post was edited

I wear underwear for work only but the one thing I have noted is that after a couple of hours I wish I could take them off they always make me feel restricted even tho I do not have a big package I like going with out much better

This post was edited

I own a few pairs because of a job I had a few years back. I had to change into my uniform at work in the locker room, so for the comfort of my coworkers I wore skivvies. However, i don't wear them anymore, and when I had that job, I only wore them for work. I am usually lounging around the house in just a t-shirt, and never wear skivvies with pants or shorts.

This post was edited