RE: Underwear or not?

I only wear underwear in cold weather. Since I live in tropical climate - that means never ...If I absolutely must wear underwear - it would have to be boxers ...

This post was edited

If I can't be nude, I'm wearing as little as possible, underwear included.

This post was edited

If I can't be nude, I'm wearing as little as possible, underwear included.

I don't wear underwear at all!!

This post was edited

To wear or not to wear, that is THE question! I am having an ultrasound of my groin area this Tuesday to try to find the cause of the pain there. The pain is too far to the right to be in my prostate and too far to the left to be a hernia. My dilemma is whether or not to wear undies or to take a pair of my boxer briefs to put on after the test so I won't get all the cream on my pants/shorts. From those who may have experienced something like this, what do you think? I look forward to your responses. Thank you.

This post was edited

When in doubt do what your mother would tell you to do.

This post was edited

Depends on the weather and what I am wearing, never commando when wearing a suit, always commando when wearing jeans.

This post was edited

I prefer not to answer this question.

This post was edited

To wear or not to wear, that is THE question! I amhaving an ultrasound of my groin area this Tuesday to try to findthe cause of the pain there. The pain is too far to the rightto be in my prostate and too far to the left to be a hernia. Mydilemma is whether or not to wear undies or to take a pair of myboxer briefs to put on after the test so I won't get all the creamon my pants/shorts. From those who may have experienced somethinglike this, what do you think? I look forward to your responses.Thank you.
Sorry - It seems no one is reading - just
posting.

As I said, When in doubt do what
your mother would tell you to do.

This post was edited

To wear or not to wear, that is THE question! I am having an ultrasound of my groin area this Tuesday to try to find the cause of the pain there. The pain is too far to the right to be in my prostate and too far to the left to be a hernia. My dilemma is whether or not to wear undies or to take a pair of my boxer briefs to put on after the test so I won't get all the cream on my pants/shorts. From those who may have experienced something like this, what do you think? I look forward to your responses. Thank you.I'd say have a little respect for the technician. It's most likely you'll have a woman doing the test and, even though she may have seen it before, she probably has little interest in seeing your man parts. Wearing underwear will not cause you a lot of discomfort and you will not be causing her a lot of uneasiness. This is the same reason that I wear clothes when I do. Most textiles do not want to see our private parts and I don't want to blatantly show mine when I know it will be offensive to others.

This post was edited

Like my Mama said, "Always wear clean underwear."

This post was edited